It is entirely commision based.
For an appointment setter the per hour wage was £7.50.
£0-£200,000. Note The £200,000 guy has been here 28 years, the turn over is huge
20,000/ year but this is based on a Commission only basis
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Everest Limited
- What’s the difference between a fitter and a installer3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Everest Limited?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Everest Limited?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Everest Limited, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Everest Limited?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Everest Limited a better place to work?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Everest Limited?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Everest Limited? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Everest Limited?2 people answered
- Does Everest Limited allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
See all questions and answers