Europcar Mobility Group

Europcar Mobility Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom161 reviews
Good company to work with. Pay very low. I’m sure they can do better. Staff very friendly sometimes can be very stressful because any bookings that been done up to six o’clock you have to deliver what ever it takes.six.ocl
Zero hours contract which meant they basically do what they want with you, every day different hours and sometimes sent home part way through shift. Too relaxed for me, drivers just playing on their phones when work not available.
Great place to work, very fun. I learn a lot form there. People nice and friendly. Every day is different. Really enjoying be part of the team. Hours various.
It can be a busy place, depending on bookings. Enjoy working at europcar but uncertain about the hours as you are on zero hours contract. No recognition for the work you do.
enjoy working at europcar but uncertain about the hours as you are on zero hours would like to have at least 40hours a week
this is my only gripe so more hours please
Zero hours.treat like a dog
Min wage.treat rumanians better than English because they kiss bottoms

very well.

Customers lied to all the time.

Also rip customers off on damage to achieve bonus.
Work at Europcar is good.
Working at front desk, you have the opportunity for meet to many different people.

At deliveries as well you have the opportunity for meet a lot of people, drive everyday different cars/vans.

Is not a job you feel to much pressure on daily basis.

Th
Don’t care attitude from the management, rude, dodgy, everything based on lies.Bristol Airport and Horfield branches are with dodgy management. Don’t waste your time with them! Communist attitude,

watch you all the time?
Great team. Drive nice new modern cars and meet new people. Drive diffrent places... but.. work long hours. Personally the work I do doesnt pay enough. I get the compant out of big holes but get no credit for it..
Pros
Company perks. Drive new cars. See different places. Meet new friends
Cons
Long hours. 0 contract. Not much staff recognition.
I have worked for Europcar for 2 years and I can’t say it was bad,but for the minimum wage you receive, they make you work so hard,they are not flexible or understanding of your free time.
They can play around with your bonuses and cut it off, it’s down to every branch managers discretion.

Overall I wouldn’t go to another interview for this company, they don’t invest in people.
If they like you that's when they will be nice to you otherwise you will be gone. Sometimes you will meet the sales people who will be friends for life that's the onyl
under resourced, would rather try to save 10p than create a pound, downward spiral with branches closing. Ran very much like an old boys club. IT equipment and systems are not fit for purpose, company will not invest.
Nothing to say just i don t reccomend this company, poor salary, nothing benefits, no rights. You are just like one robot for them and doesn't care nothing about you.
So...a mixed bag it is, working for Europcar. The hours can be long, it's a zero (0) hours contract, holiday is paid, BUT you have to earn it by working - around 1 hour of paid holiday per 8 hours of working. I think.
Colleagues vary from great to poor to work with, like any workplace. Line and Branch manager are hogtied by offsite restrictions (like fleet availability); the few I've worked with seemed decent, and cared about worker welfare. Offsite management was where the problems stemmed from, though. The hardest part? Be prepared to clean a lot of cars!
worked for around 6 months, staff were fine and got along with everyone Brill.. only thing is I think they expect you break road rules to be classed as a good driver.. but enjoyed it mostly
Not a bad place to work good working colleges unsure of availability of hours to work nice place to work and employees are all easy to get along with
long hours work every other weekend sometimes 2 or 3 weekends on the run, sometimes work 12 hour + days, holidays depends on what hours you worked, 0 hours contract.
I left because i waz mov to other city and i found another job for mor money an this waz the reason to leave the rest was good good team and i wil recomand to other people
It was a good experience helped me learn where I want to stand in the future.
It taught me how to work in stress and diffrent times of people and situations
Had a couple of decent managers and some horrible ones, told when to start and finish everyday, no guaranteed hours, favouritism, zero hours should give proper contracts.
Great place to work, managers and colleagues were all friendly and helpful during training. A good balance of work and leisure. Just a shame about company restructuring which has lead to redundancies
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Europcar Mobility Group. Our community is ready to answer.