Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Facepalm
Huddersfield Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield14 May 2019
If you don't mind being trodden on by management and working to the bone for peanuts, then this is the job for you! The only positive thing about working for Euro are your fellow drivers who help you get through the day.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Long hours, low pay, badly treated
Avoid!!
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire12 May 2019
Avoid this place supervisors bullying staff members mangers haven’t got a clue just let everyone get away with everything your treated like your just a number your better of working for McDonald’s then this place
busy
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire11 May 2019
the job is not too bad but you sometimes do not work a full week.Staff are very friendly and helpful.The job entails delivering car parts around peterborough
Fun Workplace
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Leicester29 April 2019
Great team and company to work for. This company made it particularly easy for anyone to move up the ladder during employment for this company. Everyday was different.
Would avoid
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Based18 April 2019
Not a great environment to be in. Little support from management functions with too much focus on minutia that holds little relevance to the role required.
Overworked and undervalued
full time driver (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City11 April 2019
Basically was expected to work from 8am to 6pm non-stop. If i was not making deliverers was expected to run around with little direction picking parts and cleaning the place, also keeping in mind i needed to keep the van in running order (tyre pressures and fluid levels and keeping it clean externally, internally) with equipment missing or out of order.
I learned good time management skills also working with customers (garage owners mostly)
Management was a hit and a miss every manager in each area of the store usually worked in good harmony, however when changes were put in place by people higher in the company, a communication breakdown would usually result in someone getting fired or quitting their job out of frustration.
Hardest part of the job was organizing days off work/holidays.
Most enjoyable part was really just the other people i worked with, they were friendly and a good laugh most days, if you need a hand you just needed to ask and someone would help you out with loading or unloading parts into van's, or picking parts they you couldn't find very well.
Pros
Got to take the work van home
Cons
Little to no job security
Soul Destroying
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Treforest, Rhondda Cynon Taff9 April 2019
I had the displeasure of working for this company for a short time until I decided to quit as I couldn't stand it any longer. I was a Customer Service Supervisor and had minimal training and support. I would often have a huge queue of customers who would become impatient and take their frustration out on me, when I asked for support on the counter I was either ignored or colleagues would argue between themselves about giving me a hand, although some did reluctantly help me when possible, but it was too late because at that point the customers are fed up with waiting for so long. Manager would try to compare the shop to huge supermarkets like Asda/Tesco and expect the shop to be immaculate and fully stocked at all times, and I did my best to make sure it was but it wasnt acknowledged that I am the only person working in the shop, serving customers all day and trying to maintain the upkeep of the shop as much as I can, and that places like Asda/Tesco have hundreds of staff to ensure their stores are satisfactory.

Absolutely NO cover for a break, you are entitled to 40 minutes a day which is unpaid, you would be lucky to have a 5 minute cigarette break, as soon as the shop had a quiet 5 minutes I would try to eat a sandwich as quick as possible and then have to deal with indigestion afterwards. My hours were 8-6 which I was fine with having worked these hours before, but being on your feet all day with no break was draining, I would be exhausted every day and it quickly took its toll on my health, I had major anxiety and stress and would take that home with me. Since leaving
  more... the company I worked out that the company owe me approx 40 hours of unpaid breaks back to me, I haven't contested this with the company as yet.

My colleagues were a great bunch and lovely to work with, but the management was very unprofessional, unsupportive and a huge let down to the remaining staff and the company. Avoid.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no break, lack of support to name a few
Do not work for this company
Staff Discount (Former Employee) –  Bulwell, Nottinghamshire8 April 2019
One hours training, dropped straight in to phone sales and over the counter work, with no experience and no one will be willing to support you.

You will not get breaks you are legally entitled to. Ever.

You will be expected to arrive early for meetings, and work late without any thanks or reward.

Staff are so jaded and hardened by the way the business works they will bully you, poach customers, close your pending sales and book them out in their own name - management will turn a blind eye in favour of their favourite staff members

Bunch of cowboys posing as a legitimate business. Do not work for this company, please heed this warning and go elsewhere, you will regret signing any contract for this company.
Poor Company to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dumfries1 April 2019
Typical days as a delivery driver consist from taking insults of management, workload is over the top with some runs only having single drops which is a waste of time, runs not leaving on time because of sales room mistakes or demands to wait, work place is shocking as staff over step lines of "banter"
Pros
Cons
The entire job
Worst company to work for
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow1 April 2019
Euro car parts in saracen street Glasgow is run by 2 men who do not know how to manage. There is a clique of staff who come together to talk about and try to intimidate other members of staff. They have no managerial or people skills. The admin staff have no idea what they are doing and have zero customer service skills and are useless when a customer is querying cash. The hours are long and the wages do not reflect the work you are carried out to do. These people want sheep and "yes men" to work for them, they do not like strong characters or people who are not afraid to stand up for themselves. There is nothing positive that could be said about this place..do not waste your time even applying because i guarantee you after a week you will want to leave.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, work every 2nd wknd, no work life balance, no support
management are embarrassing
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glasgow29 March 2019
2 managers cant do anything without each other, dont have a set between the pair of them, act like its a good place to work but place has its own wee clichés, 2 faced, grasses. have to build up courage to tell you something... worst management in a company iv ever been in! wouldnt waste my time even applying... 58 hours a week, lucky if you get a lunch.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Consultant / Interim Health & Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Tamworth28 March 2019
Entrepreneurial in role providing a great place to work with great people. Development and continuous improvement culture.
Everyone has a can do attitude,
Good palce to work
Operative (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire25 March 2019
Made some life long friends while at Euro Car Parts. Due to relocation of the company, I left the company and moved on to other warehouse work. Good place to work.
trouble with management
Picker (Former Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire19 March 2019
whilst i was with the company i was constantly undermined by a majority of staff including management. the hardest part of the jobs was trying to find items that had not been put in their correct places. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the various car parts.
Pros
learning about car parts
Cons
lack of support from colleges and management
Awsm place to work
Class 2 night driver (Former Employee) –  Tamworth19 March 2019
Nice and friendly people’s to work with . Just have to do long runs like centre London delivery but rest of them is fun . Love that job just left because agency got baned
Pros
Good money
Productive and fun
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham14 March 2019
Even though it is a big warehouse , everybody was familiar with each other , the job itself was pretty easy and fun to do with my work mates ,
never the less fun experience
Pros
discount parts
Cons
short breaks
Enjoyed working there
Multi Drop Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Burgess Hill13 March 2019
Did a few months there would go back of they would take me yeah long hours but you get plenty of breaks in between drops had a few home problems at the time ended up leaving due to mov8ng away not a bad word I can say
Pros
Your out on the road bit of freedom
Cons
No uniform
Would not recommend! Heartless company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom12 March 2019
The time I have worked for this company, nothing has ever been good enough. They will constantly ask the impossible of you and penalise you for when you dont provide.
You will be expected to work 12 hours a day and do all this with little to NO! Training.
There are alot better jobs out there, the pay they offer is not worth the constant hassle you receive from management.
If you do go for the job you will be writing one of these yourself not long after.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, treated like a number
Euro Car Parts
Door Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 March 2019
One typical day at work in Euro Car Parts would involve me arriving and receiving a report from the previous colleague on shift in terms of what's been going on. Afterwards I would proceed with managing the car park vehicles, finding info to why there's a specific amount of vehicles on the premises etc.

The hardest part of the job I could track of was the multi-managing of both the warehouse and front gate of the premises.
Pros
Free vending machine
Terrible Place To Work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dordon, Warwickshire2 March 2019
my time at Euro Car Parts was very short due to the treatment from colleges & managment but the jobs themself were very straight forward, typical warehouse work
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long Hours, Terrible Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8