Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

productive and hard experience of job but its fun
Asistant (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire15 August 2017
learn new things and make new friends. management is good and respect to every culture.sometimes job hard and sometimes not to hard.sometimes doing hygiene is enjoyable part of job.sometimes we are told to work everywhere .we are forced to work otherwise we have to face disciplinary action .we have to work compulsory in the bank holidays and our holidays are allocated that we can't choose. Every one work in a fixed place except the pickers .they have to work everywhere.Canteen is not good it is small and less toilets . The security persons are co-operative .There is no enough parking in this warehouse.The manages are no co-operative they don't care about the workers and the super visor are also not good .They are not helpful ,if we have problem they point to each other,They don't try to sort out on time.The salary is not good they pay minimum rate and they don't pay shift allowance and bonus etc.
Fun at times
Customer sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire13 August 2017
The management just didn't know what they were doing. They were under staffed, over worked, and didn't care that they're employees were so unhappy. It's a shame really.
Don,t go there
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Cornwall11 August 2017
If you want to have depression,long hours,confrontational management,unrealistic targets,made to feel guilty if you take a lunch break,annoy customers through constant phone calls,NOT have a life,then this is the company for you,I can say that their staff turnover is horrendous,To book a holiday...What a joke !!!.....Seriously,don,t care about their staff,all they want is as much money as they can get,alot depends on the Branch Manager at the time,but they change like the weather !!
The only plus side was that the salary was reasonable,but not worth all the above mentioned hassle !!!!!
Hard work but the people are nice
Designer (Former Employee) –  Wembley, Greater London2 August 2017
The company is reactive but I think they should be proactive, very very unorganised. Euro Car Parts has no career progression or wage review, you are stuck with what get when you start.
Pros
free fruit
Cons
long hours culture
Competative , fast paced working environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  South Woodford, Greater London31 July 2017
Accelerating company , leading car parts company in the UK, well organized business with many areas for progression. Friendly working environment, learnt the ability to multi task, whilst offering excellent customer skills both face to face and over the phone.
Productive Place to work
Dispatch Manager (Current Employee) –  Launceston, Cornwall30 July 2017
Productive place to work with lots to do, lots of forward progression to the right person.
Long hours with a lack of work life balance.
Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Long hours, Poor work life Balance.
Bdm role
Business Development Manager (BDM) (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-Trent27 July 2017
Constant threat of job Security. Very fast paced and enjoyable. Knew how to turn the pressure up for little or no reasons. lead by the office that was blind to actual perceptions out in the field.
Fast paced
Sales Advisor Responsibilities (Current Employee) –  Wirral, Merseyside21 July 2017
Fast paced call inbound and outbound call fun working environment with achievable targets. If customer service is something you enjoy then get a sales job here
Pros
Wages
Cons
Outbound calls
Alright
Casual Driver (Former Employee) –  Hove20 July 2017
Didn't have any real issues with the job, aside from the fact they didn't try very hard to contact me in regards to available shifts, hence I sought a more stable job.
Pros
Vehicle Provided
Cons
Stressful work
Good job if you like driving.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Telford20 July 2017
I liked working at euro. I looked after my old van and they gave me a new one. Made some great contacts if my car broke down, and the customers on the whole were cool to deal with. I had to leave because of health, but do miss the job. The management in Telford at least were cool, and i felt we were all kinda like a family.

Tips for success at ECP:

Do your job, don't thrash the van, be careful with money/receipts/returns/paperwork..then happy days. Simples.
Pros
Freedom on the road.
Cons
Hauling big batteries can be tiring.
Is ok
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Wembley Stadium17 July 2017
The job was ok!the schedule ok!the pay is not sow good but the work wasn't so hard!the only promlems there is that the company is to big and at some point they don't know what to do!
Pros
Job not so hard
Friendly Staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  tamworth, UK16 July 2017
A typical day at work was working 10 hours a day maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse and offices. The hardest part of the job was the 10 shifts a day.
stress and soul destroying
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne, East Sussex14 July 2017
working here caused anxiety and depression. The manager is sexist and palms all blame onto staff, doesn't take any responsibility. the warehouse manager however was brilliant and supportive.
salary is terrible for the amount of work and hours. The company offers no compromise and doesn't follow rules and regulations. Not a lot of opportunity for progress, expectations are high and its more than a high pressure environment. I know that almost ALL employees, including management from the branch I worked at are looking for new jobs.
Pros
sundays off
Cons
long hours, high pressure, rubbish salery, poor management.
Fantastica empresa
Accounts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham3 July 2017
Adorei trabalhar nesta empresa.
Desde o staff, aos formadores, ao ambiente de trabalho, tudo 5 estrelas. recomendo a quem vá residir no reino Unido envie Currículo para se candidatar a uma vaga.
Pros
Vencimento e formação
Cons
10 horas de trabalho seguro, mas vale a pena.
Not great
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol1 July 2017
I would start around 7am and finish at 5pm I would deliver car parts to local companies around the bristol area not very good management team neither staff
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Long hours and nights
Learning Curve
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire27 June 2017
You'd begin your day scanning the warehouse for any broken inventory or rubbish. Most of the day consists of picking and packing for customers and loading delivery vans occasionally.

I did not enjoy this job very much as the environment wasn't comfortable nor was is very friendly.
Pros
Discounted Car Parts
Cons
Bad Enviroment
Long hours for not much reconition
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Yorkshire26 June 2017
Good pay but expect you to work your fingers to the bone for it expected to work through dinners for no extra money. Days are very long and there is no need for everyone to be in for 10 hours a day. When results are going bad they blame you even if there has been a down turn in the market and all the other branches are not performing.
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Long hours / Pressure to hit a number before everything else
Do not work for this company
Van Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex26 June 2017
You have to run your van with no brakes, bald tyres and engines that could break down at any time. As long as it starts the van is fine. You are just a replaceable part of it like a tyre or filter, not human. And as for progression within the company? . . . Yeah if your face fits!
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester15 June 2017
the day was always productive, i really enjoyed my job there being able to be out driving all the time and not have to keep checking your being watched all the time so i liked the freedom of it as well
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Essex12 June 2017
Was a fantastic company to work with has changed overtime due to changes in directors. A very pushy company but can be enjoyable at times but also has its moments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8