Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Great people badly managed
Driver (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim2 May 2017
Deliver car parts and car body panels to garages around Belfast and N. Ireland. I was also responsible for checking manifest, invoices and the part numbers of items to be delivered. Other duties included the collection of cash and completing paper work that would relate to returns or warranty claims. I also had to ensure vehicle was clean, tidy and roadworthy by completing daily and weekly checks.

Minimum wage, great people just badly managed.
Health and safety nightmare
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NDC2 May 2017
Health and Safety nightmare. Were health and safety is comprised for the company's goals. Long work days at the minimum wage they can legal give. Over time offered then not paid, but yet expected to work if asked. Extra training given for MHE with the incentive of pay raise, only for this not to be the case. Company has recently changed its work times to one week days one week nights. This was argued by the works on both nights and day shifts with a negative result equating to 89% of the warehouse. The remaining 11% being workers who's shifts where not changing.
Seems to be a lot of management floating around negatively competing with each other, which has a detrimental effect on the work being done by the workers. Monthly meetings on how much profit the workers have made the company but no real bonuses given for this.
What a joke Peterborough
Delivery driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Peterborough28 April 2017
It has got to be by far The Worst company I have ever had the unfortunate experience to work for. No communication by management spoken to in a condescending way or complete Beep. Do something wrong you get shouted at in front of everyone rather than taken to one side. When you hand your notice in you get completely ignored until your time is up. Bunch of bullies
Pros
Cons
Bad pay long hours forced to work bank holiday days when no other company was open
Nice job and lovely management
Customer service & sales representative (Former Employee) –  Hayes London24 April 2017
That's was my first experience of work in my life and I loved that I started as an sale agent and later in 6 months time I was supervising the branch that was great
productive workplace
Route planner (Former Employee) –  London, UK24 April 2017
productive and extremely busy workplace. Learning planing and routing day to day routes for drivers. Answering phone and managing drivers and helping them with any issues.
Lied to from management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Aylesford23 April 2017
Started here as a casual after being told by the manager that I could go full time once there was a position available, 10 months later that never happened after 3 full time drivers got taken on. Driver controller was constantly stressed and miserable and very unhelpful when there was a problem. Job itself is good if you like driving, customers were very friendly and polite.
Pros
Nice and easy delivering car parts
Cons
Miserable DC, lying manager
Good Place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hayes, Greater London20 April 2017
Euro Car Parts is a good place for work but bit hard as well specially for the drivers its good but overall envoirement is great i did enjoy to work their
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Poor work place
Branch Administrator (Former Employee) –  Orpington11 April 2017
Constant arguing , management play the blame game, work hours give you no time for a personal life.

Do not work here

Worst job I have ever had !!
Pros
Free lunch
collueges
Warehouse operative (picker) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands10 April 2017
Working at Euro car parts was one the most undesirable place i have ever worked because of the management stab in the back attitude and never been honest with you and their way of conduct
Pros
decent collogues
Cons
long hours- undesirable hours
Dont put yourself through it....
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fareham3 April 2017
Absolute joke of a company, worst one I have ever worked for.
Minimum wage, yet you are still expected to work through your allocated break. Don't expect any kind of life, if they ask you to do overtime at short notice and you can't then this ultimately goes against you.

Spoken to like s**t by jumped up management.

Just avoid like the plague. *You've been warned *

euro car parts
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  wembly28 March 2017
iam working last 4 year in euro car parts as a warehouse assistance my main duites is picking and packaging and all main duites warehouse and customer services
Pros
30mintues
Cons
1 hour
A well paid job in the automotive business.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Inverness, UK22 March 2017
I enjoyed working with my colleagues in Inverness. I worked hard at maintaining customer relationships and to increase sales. I found to my dismay, that the company had a ''dump and run'' outlook when it came to sales. I could not comply with this as I had long term relationships with many of the clients, and was trusted by them. The position ceased to exist when the ''company'' decided it no longer needed a salesforce,or there were so many not performing, it was easier to sack them all. Euro Car Parts will suffer from this situation as the typical branch is under extreme pressure to hit the daily target at any cost, to the detriment of their customers. As their Business Development Manager, I was vital in policing this on a daily basis.
Pros
Good salary and bonus. Great team in the branch.
Cons
Too much emphasis on selling product with little return.
Its ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester18 March 2017
Fun place to work good team have a good laugh whilst working, management are supportive and fair most of the time some days can be stressful but that is the same in any job. Pay could be better.
Pros
good discount
Cons
getting parts wrong
Disgusting attitude towards staff
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Kent17 March 2017
Worked for the company for 4 years started of as sales advisor progressed to sales Manager.

They don't allow you to have breaks, you work 24hrs as you take work problems home with you every night as a sales manager.

Your expected to give up out of hours time for the company for free even though your treated like sweat shop workers.

Being bullied, threatened with your job, and general mis treatment are part of everyday life at eurocarparts.
Pros
Going home after staying late for free
Cons
Everything about Eurocarparts
Good company
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Hoddesdon14 March 2017
Great people pay very well but do want there pound of flesh for there wage . Enjoyed my time with the company but not much in the way of benefits everything is set at the minimum that they can get away with e.g. Holiday intiliment
Pros
Wage
Cons
Long weeks
productive and fun place to work
accounts verification assistant (Current Employee) –  Wembley, Greater London13 March 2017
Very friendly multicultural working environment. Competitive and helpful team who supports one anther to achieve our targets. satisfaction of achieving your targets and getting praise from your team members.
poor staff treating
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 March 2017
You will get in for work first thing in morning and from get go they will be talking to you poorly and treating you like you are thick and incapable of anything.
Pros
the other staff
Cons
managers
Poor place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NDC9 March 2017
Management were very inexperienced and did not like anyone with any knowledge of good working practice.
Health and safety was a joke.
Human resources were the worst out of all of them!
Pros
Cons
everything about the company
Awful place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  England8 March 2017
I worked for euro for just under a year at first it was ok until new management came in then it went down hill!!! I didn't get any training at all I had to ask drivers for advise on what to do. I was charged for taking a van home when i didn't take one!! told them numerous times that I dont take a van home and I still got charged! Got Sacked for having an accident whilst driving no warning and never got to work my notice. Turns out their only third party insured so if they have an accident they charge you £500 excess and then sack you!!!
Pros
staff discount
Cons
Getting sacked
Dont do it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  King's Lynn, Norfolk3 March 2017
No disipline, no rules,no breaks, no management.left after 5 yrs as a driver . loved my job was good at it and gave 110% everyday but couldn't put up with boys club culture any longer.management couldn't care less when I told them I was leaving , as that was the easy option the harder option was to put right the many things that are wrong with euros kings lynn
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8