Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Work Hard Get Promoted
Manager (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom8 September 2018
It's a great environment and like anything the more you pit in the more you get out of it.

The money is fantastic if you work hard and there is a good support network

I see a lot of moans on here, maybe you need to look at yourself and not blaming the company
Pros
Progression
Cons
People not working hard but want the world
avereage
Senior Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Gillingham5 September 2018
Good career progression
fun environment

Challenging career
Very target driven company very sales orientated........................................
Very good working environment
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tamworth1 September 2018
Growing company and now been taken over by LKQ . The company has got good policy of recruiting from with the company which gives the employee a fair chance to prove and go further to their best potential.

Accelerating company , leading car parts company in the UK, well organized business with many areas for progression. Friendly working environment, Great place to work.
okay place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sittingbourne, Kent23 August 2018
had one of the best managers who helped me grown within the job.
I got a lot of experience on front line and warehouse.
once they let my manager go It seemed to go down hill.
Pros
manager
Productive and fun
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 August 2018
This job mostly was about maintain and high customer service making sure everything done to detail, making sure that the correct parts where put into the correct position otherwise people got given incorrect parts, which cause packages to come back to the branch and we would have to search for the correct parts
Bullying culture
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Glasgow22 August 2018
Management have no clue how to treat workers. They really need to be better trained. Shouting, threats and general bullying culture. Senior management know fine well what goes on but don't care as long as the job gets done, and therein lies the problem.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, minimum wage, bullying, no social life.
don't do it
General Manger (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, Dorset18 August 2018
I worked there for 5.5 years Working long hours - forget lunch breaks as you have to much to do, directors will through you to the wolfs so that they can keep their jobs General Managers replaced every 6 months.

Make sure that you get any pay rise full documented and keep an audit trail.

To many promotions going on that are head office driven and are not what the customers asked for.

Conference calls daily. bout 100 emails per day
Poor Management and support structure
Good Pay for some.
Poor training

If you have no family and need a job take it
Bad management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bristol17 August 2018
Overall was a poor workplace bad management bad health and safety I have photos to prove this and your job was never safe they would sack you as quick as they hire you I would not suggest getting a job there
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Bad management no job security
Feel like just a number
Driver (Current Employee) –  Kettering17 August 2018
Big company, therefore feel undervalued and generally unsatisfied with job at time. Nice to work on your own without a manager in you ear though. Very eager to dish out disciplinary's.
Worst company to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wembley, Greater London14 August 2018
This place is for sure a nightmare!!! Racist people specially the Muslim and Indians who Working there. They don't know how to treat people, Also is always a favouritism in special for this people.
Job is a JOKE!! My advice if you don't want get seek don't working here.
Pros
Cons
Bulling people, Worst salary, Racism if you are not Indian our Muslin, Worst manager ever
Very poor Warehouse Management
Operative (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire13 August 2018
If you want to work somewhere where hard work is punished then please apply. Do not work here if you want to be rewarded for a good job. If your face does not fit then you are not going to get anywhere. The managers are only interested in their friends and themselves. Not a good place to work. you get trained to do a job then you go and do your job and then they change your department. Too many managers out for themselves. Also you only get a 30 minute break for 9 hour shifts.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
No respect from Managers
What a joke
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London11 August 2018
I worked at Croydon unfortunately. If u want to b a victim of bullying+harassment then this is the place 4 u. Pathetic company 2 work at end of!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Hostile environment
Hard company to work for, they certainly want their pound of flesh.
Sales Adviser (Former Employee) –  Weymouth9 August 2018
Well, euros was an experience, the hours are long and if very busy, they go quick, however, get a bad day and management are very very ansty at getting you to hit targets.

Due to the amount of managers in the depots, it quickly becomes too many chiefs and not enough Indians, also its obviously down to what manager you have as to how you find yours, in five or so managers I had at my time there I could only rate two of them in high regard.
Pros
pay is good if you get in at the right time or from outside.
Cons
long hours, lack of flexibility, lunch breaks are frowned upon.
Great business - 100 miles an hour and never boring
Parts Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol9 August 2018
Day never drags, will be better when the working hours change in January 2019 to a 5 day working week. Lots of progression and opportunities internally and money wise hard to get close for a sales advisor. Customers challenging but you can manage them. Success always recognised and manager really supportive. Definitely suits some people mre than others but if you like being busy, like hitting targets and want to get to noticed it's good. People are decent, loads of banter. Really good discount on parts, save a fortune
Pros
Money, collegues, progression
Cons
current shift pattern
Fun but productive as well
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Melksham, Wiltshire8 August 2018
Great place to work and great people I work with.
I start at 6.30am and finish at 5pm.
Learned a lot from current manager.
Management is good and fair.
Hardest part of job is the hours.
Most enjoyable part of my job is my work actually and the customers.
Pros
Van to get to work and back home
Decent workplace and salary
Car Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Norwich2 August 2018
The workplace is ok and job requirements and all, but they could improve the technology they use, the cars they use rarely get upgraded, the salary could be a bit higher than minimum waige to stimulate work and the biggest problem is that they don't give the breaks at a regular time, you can even work for up to 6 hours until you are allowed to have your break, which is very bad. I guess overall the job is fine and I got a full time contract also.
Pros
Easy work, no stress
Cons
Breaks not allowed in regular times
Unethical
Sales (Current Employee) –  London29 July 2018
- Minimal training. Expected to pick up as you go along but thrown in deep end.
- Employees are seen as a number. Goal posts are almost always moved making targets unacheivable which results in demotivation.
- Job security is always on the back of your mind especially if you're having a bad day.
- Managers tend to be unsupportive. You are reluctant to ask for help to avoid confrontation.
- Staff always complain about everything. New starters quickly realise that this place is unlike anywhere they have worked before. Most don't make it for probation.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Long hours. Pay. Lack of real job prospects.
Excellent team!
Accounts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire19 July 2018
I have been working for euro car parts for a little while now and I have already started training for a promotion! the mangers are excellent and really want you to succeed.

the warehouse team for the most part are great, but there are a few lazy ones that are fantastic at looking busy!

the sales team are fab too! everyone is always up for some banter and they're all super friendly and welcoming.

I feel like I've been welcomed into a great team by fantastic managers.

if you have the right work ethics, you can go really far in this company. if you can't be bothered to do anything, then you won't climb the ladder at all and you will be stuck on minimum wage (warehouse, shop and drivers) and have noone but yourself to blame :)

I am looking forward to continuing my journey with Euro Car Parts and pushing myself to strive for greatness!
Pros
Super friendly team. management want you to succeed.
Cons
none so far
Bank driver temporary
Bank driver (Current Employee) –  Cheshire19 July 2018
I enjoy working here as a bank driver as it gives me the chance to search for and attend job interviews for what i would like to do.the staff and management are great to get on with.The number of hours have been cut to all bank drivers so am looking for something else, other than that i enjoy the job.
Pros
short days get home at good time.
Great people being abused by an ignorant head office
Parts Sales Advisor/National Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hastings12 July 2018
I'll keep it short and sweet.

The people in the branches do the best they can under very difficult circumstances.

The management in the head office seem to be obsessed with meeting targets to the exclusion of all other factors.

If they let the branches build relationships with local customers, the targets would eventually meet themselves. But interference is on an almost pathological scale.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8