Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Do not go there
VSI Manager (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire1 December 2017
Bullying behaviour, long hours, not appreciated - not what I expected Told I was not a manager yet reduced 75% of issues within a month - took a grievance and rejected then appealed and rejected again
Unfriendly management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire22 November 2017
I worked on the pick. I did not learn anything here. The management were terrible. The workplace culture was unfriendly. Getting on with the management was difficult. The best part of the job was nothing.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham20 November 2017
I liked working there the people there were very friendly and funny. The things I have learned from euro car parts are that I know about more about cars and I am happy with that.
Awful
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol15 November 2017
Awful management with zero skills. Racist and homophobic behaviour of employees never looked in to. Managers are just as bad and promotions are only given to who they get on with. If you're racist, homophobic, sexist, and prefer to not have breaks during your work day go ahead and apply!
Pros
Cons
Racist, homophobic, sexist staff, no breaks
I worked under 3 managers in 18 months
Telesales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester15 November 2017
Very hectic day trying to cope with approximately 1300 incoming calls and delivering outstanding services as well as trying to make 30-50 outgoing calls each with a team that ranged from 4 to 10 telesales staff.
Internal politics took their toll
Pros
Very good salary
Cons
Very long days
bad management but good team
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds14 November 2017
the management isnt good they are patronizing and rude but the team you work with is professional but still have good laugh and the hours are flexible
Pros
good ddiscount on car parts
Cons
long hours and in the middle of nowhere
Friendly environment
Sales/ warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2017
Enjoyed working at this company. I learnt a lot and was trained in most areas.
The hardest part of this job was when I was lifting heavy items. That’s when they trained me in the accounts office and I worked in that department.
They treated me fairly and understood my needs as well.
Pros
Nice people
Absolute shambles
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire10 November 2017
Management can't cope with the job, they have zero skills and do not care about the staff one bit. Worked into the ground and doing the work of about 6 people for minimum wage! Theft and parts missing all the time yet still no cameras? No lunch breaks especially on a Saturday! Heavy lifting and running up and down the stairs all day, your best work is never good enough for them! They always want more! No wonder they have no staff when they treat them so badly! Half the time also having to beg customers to come back, don't know how the place has stayed open. Never worked for a company with such poor management!
Pros
Cons
Management, no lunch break, spoken to like rubbish, unsafe
very productive
Warehouse and Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 November 2017
very hard days at work busy in the warehouse lifting heavy objects and enjoying the front desk, customer service. you had to be very motivated as it was always busy winter and summer.
Pros
uniform
Cons
always busy
Poor, unsanitary and overall horrible place to work for.
Selector (Former Employee) –  Atherstone, Warwickshire1 November 2017
Management at the time was poor, the entire workplace was unsanitary and you had people sleeping on the floors whilst everyone was working around them.

Want to know more about Euro Car Parts?

Ask a question
brilliant co drivers terrible transport office staff
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Dordon, Warwickshire31 October 2017
All drivers were very nice people the transport staff are arrogant and only care about what Tim they go home. The new T2 depo is a joke however I don't think it would be a bad company I some staff changes are made
Pros
Cons
terrible managers with no driver consideration
Ok workplace
FLT Driver (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire23 October 2017
The warehouse staff are a good group of people but the Management don't seem to listen to ideas that they put forward to try and help the improvement of the work balance
Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 October 2017
I really enjoyed my time working for the company . The day was never the same. The days used to fly by because your out and about all day. We used a system called road hawk to monitor our driving skills daily.
Ok workplace
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire16 October 2017
A typical day at work was just driving around local areas delivering car parts in a little van the only problem was it had no air-con so the summer days was hot and stressful
Felxible Workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire15 October 2017
Good place to work, flexible hours and good learning culture. A typical day would be to sign in and get the assigned list of items needed for each client, pick them and pack them for delivery.
Stay unemployed / in your existing job
Management (Former Employee) –  North West11 October 2017
If you like zero job security, unachievable targets, a culture of fear and long long working hours where any breaks are frowned upon apply for Euro Car Parts! If any month you miss targets, your in fear of losing your job!
Pros
Cheap Parts for your own vehicle
Cons
I could be here all week
Euro Car Parts
Warehouse Picker (Former Employee) –  Euro Car Parts, Abergele21 September 2017
You couldn't work for a more profit oriented firm of foreign crooks than these guys. Zero breaks and a dog eat dog attitude is required in this cut throat firm of sales oriented savages. Decent people need not apply.
Pros
Cons
I'd be here all day
Avoid if you like working hard
Driver (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex20 September 2017
A typical day: Many mistakes made by employees. Customers don't seem to think highly of the branch. The vans pretty much on last legs quite dangerous at times.

Workplace Culture: Too much banter absolutely no health and safety. A number of very rude employees.

Management: No control what so ever.

The hardest part of the job: Going into work.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Just getting away from the depot.
Pros
Exposure to the motor industry
Cons
Quite a few it was like being back at school
Soul destroying
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset10 September 2017
Learned many new skills. Company pays well if can negotiate the salary. I was not a fan of the super long hours.

Day to day new offers to shout about and sell, sell, sell. If you can't sell you are on ''the exit'' list. Too much pressure for the type of business.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else
ECP Derby.... don't bother
Warehouse/driver (Former Employee) –  Derby10 September 2017
Overall not a great place to work, management don't have a clue, people stealing from the company left right and centre very obviously, a lot of people employed there who shouldn't be, there are better jobs out there for minimum wage where you don't get verbally abused!
Pros
Discounted parts
Cons
Lack of management, working with idiots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8