Euro Car Parts Employee Review

View all Euro Car Parts reviews

Poor work life balance
Assistant Management (Former Employee) –  Tamworth T24 December 2017
Part of the team was great others talk behind people's back not being part of the click you feel like an outsider

Knowledge isn't shared and everything is assumed knowledge

Other Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews

Telephone sales
Car part sales (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull13 January 2018
Answering the telephone between 8.00 and 5.30 weekdays and 8.00 and 4.00 every other Saturday. Taking the clients order, logging in on the system ready for dispatch and any follow up sales required.
Avoid the oxford branch poor management well only the ops manager
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire11 January 2018
Have worked here for about 6 mouths I had to leave last week the management have have no respect for their staff drivers are treated like rubbish I was going to put other word but not allowed like we are the lowest of the low with out us you would not have a company any way the ops manager at oxford don’t have a clue what’s he doing I seen him on a couple of occasions bullying staff swearing at them more stuff going out the back door than the front I think head office needs to send someone in undercover the management are allowing drivers to break the law by carrying 2 or 3 Berrels of oil in vans without ratchet straps fire exists are blocked with deliveries if you say any think you just get told if you don’t like it you no won’t you can do and vans safety repairs and not being done van with bold tyres anyone would think the management have to pay out of their own pocket the way he goes on like to point out all the other drivers and the warehouse staff and the driver Controller are great .
Pros
You get a bit of discount of parts
Cons
Long hours very poor pay and a bonus system the is fixed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8