Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Fun work place
Warehouse bod (Former Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire13 May 2018
Great staff friendly and polite, steady work never too busy or too slow, respectful and genuine people, easy to get along with and not in a work relationship way you can meet nice people and start good friendships
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Heavy lifting
productive
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow2 May 2018
eurocarparts is quite alright to work with an staff that knows how to appreciate you. the salary you would expect to get higher by the years and the days of holiday was hard to get when yku actually needed them.
rubbish
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Basildon15 April 2018
not a company I would recommend working poor attitude towards everything unorganised is an understatement long hours treat staff like there nobody and say your just a number we could replace you tommorow
Pros
going home
Cons
everything
Rubbish place
Warehouse Operative part time (Former Employee) –  Gravesend, Kent5 March 2018
Management are a joke long hours not enough breaks
No help from office staff or management the place needs new manager and warehouse manager as these people have no idea how to run the place.
Pros
Cons
Rubbish hours, not enough breaks
Had worse jobs
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, Cumbria26 February 2018
Was a decent job and pretty straight forward, Just it got very repetitive very quickly. Taking same car parts to same garages day in day out, sometimes multiple times a day. Think my record was taking stuff to the same garage 12 times in one day.
Pros
Cheap parts for your own car
Cons
Didnt get many breaks
Easy place to work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Derby18 February 2018
I am currently on a apprenticeship there and it is a very easy place to work once you understand your way around the warehouse. However my biggest concern is the management as I feel bossed aboht because of my apprenticeship role.
Pros
Good pay for apprenticeship
Very bad place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire3 February 2018
Management are jokes

The job is not worth doing as its a shambles

Staff car park is small

Work times are to short...

The rate of pay is ok but could be better

The management speak to you with attitudes all the time and dont know what they are doing most of the time
Pros
Cons
Faules promises
really good place to work
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby31 January 2018
staff are really nice great place to work and fit right in also lots of banter but they failed to pay me each month for the whole time I was there and higher up at the warehouse put me in the system as leaving bearing in mind I had just started when he did that
avoid at all costs
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  norfolk11 January 2018
one piece of advice- don't ever work for ECP in any aspect - absolutley shocking all round. click and backstabbing are the key things when you work here.
Pros
Cons
eveeything else
Not a good place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 January 2018
This is one of the most horrible jobs I have ever had, the management is a joke, they don’t care about there employees, get accused of things that you ain’t done
Pros
Cons
Useless
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London21 December 2017
10 hours working with only 40 minutes break 6 days a week on minimum wage. Nice people, countless job roles. The days go quick because there's so much to do and there are parts of the job that where you will enjoy.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Long hours low pay
Unfriendly management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire22 November 2017
I worked on the pick. I did not learn anything here. The management were terrible. The workplace culture was unfriendly. Getting on with the management was difficult. The best part of the job was nothing.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham20 November 2017
I liked working there the people there were very friendly and funny. The things I have learned from euro car parts are that I know about more about cars and I am happy with that.
Awful
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol15 November 2017
Awful management with zero skills. Racist and homophobic behaviour of employees never looked in to. Managers are just as bad and promotions are only given to who they get on with. If you're racist, homophobic, sexist, and prefer to not have breaks during your work day go ahead and apply!
Pros
Cons
Racist, homophobic, sexist staff, no breaks
bad management but good team
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds14 November 2017
the management isnt good they are patronizing and rude but the team you work with is professional but still have good laugh and the hours are flexible
Pros
good ddiscount on car parts
Cons
long hours and in the middle of nowhere
Friendly environment
Sales/ warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2017
Enjoyed working at this company. I learnt a lot and was trained in most areas.
The hardest part of this job was when I was lifting heavy items. That’s when they trained me in the accounts office and I worked in that department.
They treated me fairly and understood my needs as well.
Pros
Nice people
very productive
Warehouse and Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 November 2017
very hard days at work busy in the warehouse lifting heavy objects and enjoying the front desk, customer service. you had to be very motivated as it was always busy winter and summer.
Pros
uniform
Cons
always busy
Felxible Workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire15 October 2017
Good place to work, flexible hours and good learning culture. A typical day would be to sign in and get the assigned list of items needed for each client, pick them and pack them for delivery.
Terrible
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taunton, Somerset1 September 2017
Would never work for this company again
Treated like a modern day slave no employee benefits
Senior staff very rude and treat staff below them like rubbish!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Learning Curve
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire27 June 2017
You'd begin your day scanning the warehouse for any broken inventory or rubbish. Most of the day consists of picking and packing for customers and loading delivery vans occasionally.

I did not enjoy this job very much as the environment wasn't comfortable nor was is very friendly.
Pros
Discounted Car Parts
Cons
Bad Enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8