Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

avoid at all costs
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  norfolk11 January 2018
one piece of advice- don't ever work for ECP in any aspect - absolutley shocking all round. click and backstabbing are the key things when you work here.
Pros
Cons
eveeything else
Not a good place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire9 January 2018
This is one of the most horrible jobs I have ever had, the management is a joke, they don’t care about there employees, get accused of things that you ain’t done
Pros
Cons
Useless
Unfriendly management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire22 November 2017
I worked on the pick. I did not learn anything here. The management were terrible. The workplace culture was unfriendly. Getting on with the management was difficult. The best part of the job was nothing.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Wrexham, Wrexham20 November 2017
I liked working there the people there were very friendly and funny. The things I have learned from euro car parts are that I know about more about cars and I am happy with that.
Awful
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth, Bristol15 November 2017
Awful management with zero skills. Racist and homophobic behaviour of employees never looked in to. Managers are just as bad and promotions are only given to who they get on with. If you're racist, homophobic, sexist, and prefer to not have breaks during your work day go ahead and apply!
Pros
Cons
Racist, homophobic, sexist staff, no breaks
bad management but good team
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds14 November 2017
the management isnt good they are patronizing and rude but the team you work with is professional but still have good laugh and the hours are flexible
Pros
good ddiscount on car parts
Cons
long hours and in the middle of nowhere
Friendly environment
Sales/ warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2017
Enjoyed working at this company. I learnt a lot and was trained in most areas.
The hardest part of this job was when I was lifting heavy items. That’s when they trained me in the accounts office and I worked in that department.
They treated me fairly and understood my needs as well.
Pros
Nice people
very productive
Warehouse and Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 November 2017
very hard days at work busy in the warehouse lifting heavy objects and enjoying the front desk, customer service. you had to be very motivated as it was always busy winter and summer.
Pros
uniform
Cons
always busy
Felxible Workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Derbyshire15 October 2017
Good place to work, flexible hours and good learning culture. A typical day would be to sign in and get the assigned list of items needed for each client, pick them and pack them for delivery.
Terrible
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taunton, Somerset1 September 2017
Would never work for this company again
Treated like a modern day slave no employee benefits
Senior staff very rude and treat staff below them like rubbish!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Learning Curve
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire27 June 2017
You'd begin your day scanning the warehouse for any broken inventory or rubbish. Most of the day consists of picking and packing for customers and loading delivery vans occasionally.

I did not enjoy this job very much as the environment wasn't comfortable nor was is very friendly.
Pros
Discounted Car Parts
Cons
Bad Enviroment
Good place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dordon, Warwickshire30 May 2017
Was a very nice place to work .How they require to be multiskill ,was a very good experience for me and I learned a lot .Once you're integrated the team is great .
Health and safety nightmare
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NDC2 May 2017
Health and Safety nightmare. Were health and safety is comprised for the company's goals. Long work days at the minimum wage they can legal give. Over time offered then not paid, but yet expected to work if asked. Extra training given for MHE with the incentive of pay raise, only for this not to be the case. Company has recently changed its work times to one week days one week nights. This was argued by the works on both nights and day shifts with a negative result equating to 89% of the warehouse. The remaining 11% being workers who's shifts where not changing.
Seems to be a lot of management floating around negatively competing with each other, which has a detrimental effect on the work being done by the workers. Monthly meetings on how much profit the workers have made the company but no real bonuses given for this.
collueges
Warehouse operative (picker) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands10 April 2017
Working at Euro car parts was one the most undesirable place i have ever worked because of the management stab in the back attitude and never been honest with you and their way of conduct
Pros
decent collogues
Cons
long hours- undesirable hours
euro car parts
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  wembly28 March 2017
iam working last 4 year in euro car parts as a warehouse assistance my main duites is picking and packaging and all main duites warehouse and customer services
Pros
30mintues
Cons
1 hour
Terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth14 February 2017
expect to be lied to about pay, its minimum wage, yet they expect you to work like your being paid 10 pound an hour, management haven't got a clue, you ask for something simple to be sorted and nobody cares so it takes weeks until you kick up a fuss then someone might listen, i didn't speak to any other employee that was happy there everybody was miserable and looking for somewhere else to work.
Pros
none at all
Cons
minimum wage, certain people treated differently, terrible management and depressive atmosphere
Not a great place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall13 February 2017
Worked in warehouse on 10 hour/month (ECP version of a zero hours) contract. Couple months before Xmas and without any prior notice all overtime stopped and given just 10 hours one month then nothing the following. The result is the younger staff on lower NMW kept jobs and older ones didn't. Management are old fashioned bullish dinosaurs but give kids supervisory roles with no clue what they're doing and they in turn just look after their favourites. Generally it was over staffed and most pickers were lazy and spent more time on their mobiles. Job itself is so boring anyway so probably glad I don't work there anymore anyway.
Pros
Better than nothing
Cons
No job security, They just don't care!
Good
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Blackpool21 January 2017
This was a good job unfortunately the management at the time was awful since then I've been told it's changed since I still have friends then work there
Pros
Good work inviroment
Cons
Was a great atmosphere and helped me learn new skills
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire17 January 2017
Working for Euro Car Parts was a very enjoyable experience and it allowed to gain new skills and new friendships at the same time as working as a small team
Pros
Friendly place
avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth11 January 2017
avoid if you want to keep your job after your probation
don't have any opinions about the job or the company or voice them lots of people stand doing nothing and get away with it others they are always on your back your expected to do over time even if you carnt a lot of favourites is in operation there women won't advance nowhere as its a male environment
supervisors are not seen most of the day except for morning and evening briefing
shifts changing to 6/2.45 and 2,45/11.30 pm
Pros
Cons
long hours what are changing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8