Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews for Van Driver

Loading your deliveries after checking them dropping them off been friendly to customers.
Van driver (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire26 June 2018
The company does have a high turnover of staff could n the long hrs or just people fancy a change or job with more money. I find it a straight forward job friendly branch I am in.
Pros
Cheap car parts
Not great
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol1 July 2017
I would start around 7am and finish at 5pm I would deliver car parts to local companies around the bristol area not very good management team neither staff
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Long hours and nights
Do not work for this company
Van Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex26 June 2017
You have to run your van with no brakes, bald tyres and engines that could break down at any time. As long as it starts the van is fine. You are just a replaceable part of it like a tyre or filter, not human. And as for progression within the company? . . . Yeah if your face fits!
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
Enjoyable and not to hard
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire8 February 2017
A typical day at Euro Car Parts. I would arrive at work just before 8.00am, load the van with car parts and deliver them to garages around the Cannock and surrounding areas
Pros
Enjoyable work
Cons
Not being given full lunch break
Outdoors
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  London14 October 2016
Very good management nice good very good services life balance within this job the people are good to work with good benefits with this company very supportive.
good
van driver (Former Employee) –  Mansfield21 September 2016
not bad working place, good team, just sometimes it is difficult to work with some people who don't listen to you. i like driving so this job is good for those people who like driving,
Unproffesional at it's best!!
Van Driver (Current Employee) –  Ipswich15 June 2016
I have been a drive for European car parts for 2 years. Enjoyed it to start with as it was different to other jobs I'd had. Over the last 15 months, I have grown to seriously hate this place and for many reasons. It's very clicky, management has favourites. Certain people can slack on their role and nothing gets said where as others only have to walk in the building and get demanding around. The hours are long!! Even when it's not your Saturday you're asked to do it. Now euros are open Sundays it's the same with that. We get a 40 minute break all day. Non smokers certain drawer the short straw here. For what little we are paid we are treated like utter RUBBISH I seriously advise people to steer clear of this company unless you enjoy being treated with NO respect. We as drivers are tracked, have cameras and telematics. It's worse than big brother. AVOID!!!!!! To add to that majority of employees here seem to be on a power trip.
Pros
I'm failing to see any
Choose anther career
Van driver (Former Employee) –  Gloucester7 December 2015
Its a terrible company. The mangers dont have a clue
Would never consider working here again and glad i got out when i did.
Cons
I would avoid this branch
Van driver (Former Employee) –  crewe25 June 2015
I worked as a driver at the crewe branch less than a year. I was told by one of the other drivers in my first week that I'd be better looking for somewhere else to work, I found out he was right. By the time I left I was aware that the majority of other staff members were also looking for other jobs. I struggled to get time off even though it had been requested well in advance. The manager is a bully who thinks shouting is the best way of communication. The pay is very little for the amount of hours and work you do. At the time I left this branch had the highest staff turn over in the company (as I was told by the regional manager), which says it all really. Also I wasn't trained properly and was just expected to know what I was doing, as were all the new starters that started after me.
In short I would advice people about thinking carefully before they apply.
Pros
Out and about rather than working in doors all day
Cons
Poor management, Stressful atmosphere, Long hours, Low wage
Good place to work.
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENG16 February 2015
Chilled place to work.
learned the fast paced environment.
the management are very chilled and understanding or any situations.
Pros
use of company van to get to and from work
Cons
working weekends
The place is run by monkeys!
Ex van driver (Former Employee) –  Inverness11 February 2015
Wrong people in the job, the place will never move forward under the management that is running it at the moment! Poorly organised with no direction! staff over worked and underpaid! they even want £250+ if you caused any damage to a van that they should have insurance for. Avoid at all cost unless you want very little money and the life sucked from you!
Pros
None!
Cons
Poorly run by bosses, low wages, over worked, no breaks!
poor
van driver/ administrator (Former Employee) –  Inverness, chesterfield, derby19 October 2014
badly run branches
bad management
no respect for staff
if your a driver your treated like rubbish but expected to work in an unsafe environment.
I am I type one diabetic and I was not aloud to eat my lunch until 4pm some days or not aloud my lunch at all
fun workplace but pay no good for whats done
Relif Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Smethwick29 January 2013
Its a good workplace but i was a temp worker so the pay wasn't really good at the end of the month(wouldn't of been able to pay full rent).the workers were very welcoming but people did seem to moan about the pay for the amount of work we put in.management was very welcoming as well but both the managers left.The hardest part of the job was if you got a drop in Tipton or just past Dudley and your getting told that you have to be there in 20 minutes because it was a 30 minute drop and the warehouse men took ten minutes to pick the parts.Another hard part was if it was a cash collection,basically you would have to work out the difference if the garage didn't want a part.You had to handle cash which i think wasn't fair because if u made a mistake then it would come out of your wages(which was at minimum wage).But to be fair,i learned how to handling cash and get to some were in a safe manner.
Pros
good banter with the warehouse lot
Cons
low wages for the things being done
No comment
VAN DRIVER (Former Employee) –  CRAYFORD4 December 2012
VAN DRIVER
Constant threats by management
pay very poor
the most enjoyable part of the day was clocking off time
fun place to work
van driver (Former Employee) –  peterborough19 September 2012
very busy place to work and very fun team to nwork with on a day to day life at euros
fun work place
van driver (Current Employee) –  rochester18 June 2012
Collecting car parts from warehouse.

Delivering parts to customers.

Collecting payment of parts.

Keeping records of all payments and deliveries.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a