Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews for Driver

Terrible!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire10 January 2018
Terrible place to work!! They have no time for their staff, no breaks and long days stuck inside those small vans... poor management and no enthusiasm from anyone.
Pros
Can get away from the depot regular doing deliveries. Some discount on parts.
Cons
Poor management, no enthusiasm within the Company, no job progression, terrible pay for long days, No breaks!!
Avoid at all cost
driver (Former Employee) –  launceston3 January 2018
a very clicky place to work if your new, lots a backstabbing from other members of staff with a blame culture that is through the roof.
Management/office staff only care about one thing - Targets !!!!
Dont expect to get your 40min lunch break,as there is never enough vans/drivers and your also expected to wash your van during this time. Although management would never admit to expecting you to do so.
Overtime is unpaid and expect to give up a few hours a week of your own time, also there is no sick pay !!!
Asking for a day off/holiday entitlement is a joke and your requests just get ignored.
I wouldnt set foot in that place if you paid me double
Pros
cheap car parts
Cons
Long hours, minimum wage, blame culture, no overtime/sick pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 October 2017
I really enjoyed my time working for the company . The day was never the same. The days used to fly by because your out and about all day. We used a system called road hawk to monitor our driving skills daily.
Ok workplace
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire16 October 2017
A typical day at work was just driving around local areas delivering car parts in a little van the only problem was it had no air-con so the summer days was hot and stressful
Avoid if you like working hard
Driver (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex20 September 2017
A typical day: Many mistakes made by employees. Customers don't seem to think highly of the branch. The vans pretty much on last legs quite dangerous at times.

Workplace Culture: Too much banter absolutely no health and safety. A number of very rude employees.

Management: No control what so ever.

The hardest part of the job: Going into work.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Just getting away from the depot.
Pros
Exposure to the motor industry
Cons
Quite a few it was like being back at school
Fun work place
DRIVER & 2ND D.C (Former Employee) –  Launceston, Cornwall7 September 2017
If you like to be busy and on the go, this job is great for seeing Cornwall and meeting new people every day. Christmas staff parties are great fun, it's like being around extended family all the time
Alright
Casual Driver (Former Employee) –  Hove20 July 2017
Didn't have any real issues with the job, aside from the fact they didn't try very hard to contact me in regards to available shifts, hence I sought a more stable job.
Pros
Vehicle Provided
Cons
Stressful work
Great people badly managed
Driver (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim2 May 2017
Deliver car parts and car body panels to garages around Belfast and N. Ireland. I was also responsible for checking manifest, invoices and the part numbers of items to be delivered. Other duties included the collection of cash and completing paper work that would relate to returns or warranty claims. I also had to ensure vehicle was clean, tidy and roadworthy by completing daily and weekly checks.

Minimum wage, great people just badly managed.
Its ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester18 March 2017
Fun place to work good team have a good laugh whilst working, management are supportive and fair most of the time some days can be stressful but that is the same in any job. Pay could be better.
Pros
good discount
Cons
getting parts wrong
Awful place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  England8 March 2017
I worked for euro for just under a year at first it was ok until new management came in then it went down hill!!! I didn't get any training at all I had to ask drivers for advise on what to do. I was charged for taking a van home when i didn't take one!! told them numerous times that I dont take a van home and I still got charged! Got Sacked for having an accident whilst driving no warning and never got to work my notice. Turns out their only third party insured so if they have an accident they charge you £500 excess and then sack you!!!
Pros
staff discount
Cons
Getting sacked
fast paced but still enjoyable
Driver (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames, Greater London22 February 2017
good company to work for, staff are friendly but still professional, and good to be out on the road meeting and speaking with customers.
Worst place i have worked.
Driver (Former Employee) –  North East19 January 2017
I can safely say this is the worst company i have had the pleasure of working for.
Treat employees like idiots, expect them to work over their time & you have to plead for a break.
If you have an opinion your a troublemaker.
The people in management positions are clueless & have no people skills.
The HR department are useless.
This company should be based in North Korea.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Cheap parts
Cons
Better than dole money
do not work there
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire15 January 2017
make up their own rules
dont get full lunch entitlement
dont get paid for overtime
worst company i have ever worked for
love the job & the staff just the company does not look after its employees.
Pros
discounted parts
Cons
long hours, managment, pay
A hard graft
Driver (Former Employee) –  UK6 January 2017
Was intimidated into continuous driving for 9 hours. rarely having breaks. they were on the phone if you were behind, and wouldnt expect you to stop the vehicle to answer the phone. As the "end delivery", any errors in picking, was put down to you, irrespective of "if it was your fault".
Zero hours was unhelpful, but if you want to get back into work that may be your ticket. I'd love ACAS to do a flying visit. But thats my own opinion
Disgraceful place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Harlow6 January 2017
Management are awful.

They treat staff like s**t

They can't run the business

All a bunch of idiots

Monkeys could do a better job

Would never work for that company again

Avoid working there
Fun workplace
FLT Driver, reach,vna,ppt,llop all driver (Former Employee) –  Tamworth13 September 2016
Hi I worked at Euro car parts for two years. I was happy because I was a hardworking person and Euro car parts gave me the right job for me.
Undefinable, Constantly changing
Full-time Driver (Current Employee) –  Chertsey4 April 2016
On a Typical day I get to work and drive the body panel van,all the body panels to different garages, after my first run I deliver car parts to garages, making sure the numbers match and the parts aren't damaged before leaving. I am trained on dispatch which I perform fortnightly on the Saturday. I know how to sort out problems with unfound parts, refunds, sending drivers to different locations, I know almost every job in warehouse. Managers are very helpful, they will always help with problems outside and inside work. My co-workers are hard working and very outspoken, but get on with the job, the hardest time at work is when our computers go down and then there's a big build up and everything has to be done manually, enjoyable parts on my job is driving around and talking to each garage owner and staff member. It can be very enjoyable working at Euro Car Parts.
Pros
Warehouse and Drivers get along well
Cons
Lack of Communication between Sales and Warehouse
Nice people working in this place
Driver (Former Employee) –  Weymouth, ENG11 January 2016
I am not very happy as I have full time position in this place and after 7 months I have been told that company loosing 2 vans and I lost my job.
Nice job that suits me
Casual driver (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke9 September 2015
I like to be busy. Although the general organisation of the company is poor. The management of staff and their wages is chaotic and makes me feel uneasy. I like to know where I stand, and from the beginning I have not been given the correct information about wages or hours.
Awful,soul destroying.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oxford2 February 2015
Having worked for this company in Abingdon oxon for 10 months I can truly say it's terrible. It all stars of well but boy do they want their pound of flesh. You are a machine in their eyes,breaks are a measly 40 mins unpaid and deducted whether you take them or not which is more not. They allow the law to be broken time and again,they don't object to drivers speeding or carrying oil barrels in vans unsecured and items of bulk have been known to be placed in front of fire exits the health and safety directive would have a ball. And even when a member of staff comes in clearly still under the influence of alcohol he is allowed to continue working it's a real face fits place and certain people take great pride in getting there brownie points.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
To many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8