Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews in Tamworth

productive
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tamworth3 January 2018
fast paced picking and packing great company for any hardworking individual who wants to work hard and get there job done some of the picks are heavy machinery and the staff are great aslong as your working hard
Do not go there
VSI Manager (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire1 December 2017
Bullying behaviour, long hours, not appreciated - not what I expected Told I was not a manager yet reduced 75% of issues within a month - took a grievance and rejected then appealed and rejected again
Unfriendly management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire22 November 2017
I worked on the pick. I did not learn anything here. The management were terrible. The workplace culture was unfriendly. Getting on with the management was difficult. The best part of the job was nothing.
Ok workplace
FLT Driver (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire23 October 2017
The warehouse staff are a good group of people but the Management don't seem to listen to ideas that they put forward to try and help the improvement of the work balance
productive and hard experience of job but its fun
Asistant (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire15 August 2017
learn new things and make new friends. management is good and respect to every culture.sometimes job hard and sometimes not to hard.sometimes doing hygiene is enjoyable part of job.sometimes we are told to work everywhere .we are forced to work otherwise we have to face disciplinary action .we have to work compulsory in the bank holidays and our holidays are allocated that we can't choose. Every one work in a fixed place except the pickers .they have to work everywhere.Canteen is not good it is small and less toilets . The security persons are co-operative .There is no enough parking in this warehouse.The manages are no co-operative they don't care about the workers and the super visor are also not good .They are not helpful ,if we have problem they point to each other,They don't try to sort out on time.The salary is not good they pay minimum rate and they don't pay shift allowance and bonus etc.
Friendly Staff
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  tamworth, UK16 July 2017
A typical day at work was working 10 hours a day maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse and offices. The hardest part of the job was the 10 shifts a day.
Health and safety nightmare
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NDC2 May 2017
Health and Safety nightmare. Were health and safety is comprised for the company's goals. Long work days at the minimum wage they can legal give. Over time offered then not paid, but yet expected to work if asked. Extra training given for MHE with the incentive of pay raise, only for this not to be the case. Company has recently changed its work times to one week days one week nights. This was argued by the works on both nights and day shifts with a negative result equating to 89% of the warehouse. The remaining 11% being workers who's shifts where not changing.
Seems to be a lot of management floating around negatively competing with each other, which has a detrimental effect on the work being done by the workers. Monthly meetings on how much profit the workers have made the company but no real bonuses given for this.
Poor place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NDC9 March 2017
Management were very inexperienced and did not like anyone with any knowledge of good working practice.
Health and safety was a joke.
Human resources were the worst out of all of them!
Pros
Cons
everything about the company
Terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth14 February 2017
expect to be lied to about pay, its minimum wage, yet they expect you to work like your being paid 10 pound an hour, management haven't got a clue, you ask for something simple to be sorted and nobody cares so it takes weeks until you kick up a fuss then someone might listen, i didn't speak to any other employee that was happy there everybody was miserable and looking for somewhere else to work.
Pros
none at all
Cons
minimum wage, certain people treated differently, terrible management and depressive atmosphere
Poor managment. Bad culture throuout
Operator (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire19 January 2017
Avoid - Management do not listen to their staff. Creates a poor culture that does not change for the better. Too many cooks.. but these cooks do not listen to the suggestions or opinions or wishes of the main bulk of workers.
Your ideas rarely get taken on board, innovation is reacted upon negatively.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Ok place to work if your a newly passed driver
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire12 January 2017
Managment couldnt run a bath between them..too many cheifs and not enough indians..only good thing about the place is that your left alone once out on the road and the discount that you get
Pros
discount parts
Cons
Too many managers/supervisors
avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth11 January 2017
avoid if you want to keep your job after your probation
don't have any opinions about the job or the company or voice them lots of people stand doing nothing and get away with it others they are always on your back your expected to do over time even if you carnt a lot of favourites is in operation there women won't advance nowhere as its a male environment
supervisors are not seen most of the day except for morning and evening briefing
shifts changing to 6/2.45 and 2,45/11.30 pm
Pros
Cons
long hours what are changing
Cleaner full time (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire29 November 2016
Great area of work
Understanding management
Good flexibility
A typical dayt at work is to liaise with my team and identify the outstanding tasks of the job and continue to progress on ensuring good hygiene whilst meeting with company policies
Cons
Long Hours
it's Not Fun Place to work for
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Tamworth NDC10 October 2016
Very Selfish Transport Manager who's likes to think of himself very important. and would not think twice about humiliating you in front of other people. also your privacy is not safe with them as they would discuss it with everybody. and your job is not safe with them as they would get rid of you for any silly little things as specially the Transport manager, to them you're just a number. driver turnaround is very high. also the work is a heavy work.
Pros
good place practice your driving as a new driver.
Cons
it can be very long hours which you dont get paid overtime for.
Fun workplace
FLT Driver, reach,vna,ppt,llop all driver (Former Employee) –  Tamworth13 September 2016
Hi I worked at Euro car parts for two years. I was happy because I was a hardworking person and Euro car parts gave me the right job for me.
Part Time
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth29 August 2016
I have worked there only for two months, in those months I have gained knowledge of the car and car parts. as I am in to cars it was beneficial for me to gain knowledge about all sorts of cars. i have worked in PI Inventory department which was amazing because that department was one of the important department as it had to make sure the all correct quantity of the products. when the parts are missing from the slots then it was Inventory departments job to find out. they had to make sure the all the quantity was right.
My Manager and Supervisor had so much knowledge of the company they would tell me all about it, everyday they would encourage me to face the new challenges and how to move forward. all my co-workers have been there for me when I first started and would help to fix my issues.
Cons
Too far from where I live.
Inconsiderate to employees
Key Account Executive (Central Processing) (Former Employee) –  Tamworth23 August 2016
Euro Car Parts is a fast growing business that hardly rate or consider those that have got them to where they are today. The business can cater for any vehicle but a lot of the behind the scene work is overlooked by the results they produce which is great but I'm a big believer if rewarding the hard ground workers that work day in and out to make sure faultless results are archived.
Pros
Parts for most vehicles available
Cons
Manufacturers usually can get special parts Euros cannot
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Tamworth5 August 2016
Working in Euro Car Parts factory was a good experience. It keeps you busy and always on the move. Although it was a lonely job and have no time really to be talking to colleagues. I learnt how to mentally motivate myself for the tasks ahead when your'e in a lonely environment and how to work on my own initiative without any guidance. The management was well organised and the manager was always on point. The hardest part of the job would be staying over the desirable pick rate when having to lift heavy objects. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay and the pay for over-time which was quite rewarding for your efforts.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very physical
nice warehouse
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Tamworth12 July 2016
great team to work with. gained all my licences with this company. job role was flt driver for the picking department , job in tailed filling picking locations for the days pick. move empty pallets from the yard for picking batteries.
its a place to work at a fast pace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Tamworth26 April 2016
I can pick upto about 200 parts in a day, i learned alot about health and safety and the management help you out alot when you need them, you get a few co-workers who try and be higher than what they are but its a normal thing in a job, the hardest part is walking up and down stairs all day and the most enjoyable part is being at work earning money
Pros
40 min lunch
Cons
50 hour a week contract 25 hour week contract part time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8