Euro Car Parts Employee Reviews in London

productice and decent work enviroment
Sales Advisor - Full Time (Current Employee) –  London19 September 2018
overall its a decent place to work no major issues with the company, learned a lot within the parts industry using alternative systems to find correct part numbers for customers
management is decent
workplace can be a good environment if everyone gets along within the work place (same as any place)
Pros
insentives
Productive and fun
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 August 2018
This job mostly was about maintain and high customer service making sure everything done to detail, making sure that the correct parts where put into the correct position otherwise people got given incorrect parts, which cause packages to come back to the branch and we would have to search for the correct parts
Very efficient and good company to work for!
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London4 July 2018
Long as management are good then you can be productive with you're time at EuroCarParts and a good environment to learn and achieve new life skills especially as a Parts Sales Advisor or Customer Supervisor.
Pros
learning new softwares, dealer sites etc
Cons
no breaks as its very busy at all times
Not healthy
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 June 2018
If you out of work than its place for you, they would take any one of the streets... If you want to have no life then it's a place for you. If you want to be disrespected than it's a place for you, you can do hundreds of jobs at the same time but it's still not enough incredible stuff turnover
Pros
no lunch brakes
Cons
sometimes good, more often bad
N/A (Current Employee) –  South East London, Greater London30 January 2018
get the right manager great place to work, get wrong manager -need I say more
flexible working,
Don't cover your holiday. so mess when come back
have to cover everyone else - no extra pay
management and above need to learn to give more carrot less stick
Pros
good team fun to work with
Cons
expect you to cover everyones job- no more money
Friendly environment
Sales/ warehouse assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 November 2017
Enjoyed working at this company. I learnt a lot and was trained in most areas.
The hardest part of this job was when I was lifting heavy items. That’s when they trained me in the accounts office and I worked in that department.
They treated me fairly and understood my needs as well.
Pros
Nice people
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Chofer repartidor (Former Employee) –  Londres26 August 2017
Empresa idónea con posibilidad de ascender de puesto
Pros
Plan de jubilación
Cons
Trabajo en los fines de semana
Nice job and lovely management
Customer service & sales representative (Former Employee) –  Hayes London24 April 2017
That's was my first experience of work in my life and I loved that I started as an sale agent and later in 6 months time I was supervising the branch that was great
productive workplace
Route planner (Former Employee) –  London, UK24 April 2017
productive and extremely busy workplace. Learning planing and routing day to day routes for drivers. Answering phone and managing drivers and helping them with any issues.
poor staff treating
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 March 2017
You will get in for work first thing in morning and from get go they will be talking to you poorly and treating you like you are thick and incapable of anything.
Pros
the other staff
Cons
managers
Good Environment
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 January 2017
it is a fun place to work somtimes. although its fun now and then at euros, i can honesty say that i ahve learned a lot in cars and i pleased that i did get to learn cars as now i can do the things myself.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Just shocking....
Head Office Member (Current Employee) –  London28 December 2016
Without doubt, the worst company I've worked for...

Management, infighting and the most political environment to work within.

Do not move from a company expecting green grass!
Outdoors
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  London14 October 2016
Very good management nice good very good services life balance within this job the people are good to work with good benefits with this company very supportive.
no life, disrespectful management
eCommerce Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London20 September 2016
Overall i had a hard and not too pleasant time with ECP.
Working hours are really long and need to work Saturdays twice a month. The pay is really low for the amount of work they expect you to do. Management not helpful at all. As experience it taught me how to get along on my own.
Pros
free coffe and fruit
Cons
no life, disrespectful management
If you are an experienced Retail Manager.....STAY AWAY
General Manager (Former Employee) –  London12 September 2016
head hunted, interview process was smooth enough until you actually start.

To start with I am a highly experienced Store Manager, Multi Sites, Cluster stores, big box retail for over 12 years.

Started as General Manager, was told for 6 months I would be training as a Sales Manager at a branch, this never happened. On my first day as a Sales Manager they openly introduced me to the new Sales Manager of that branch.

I was greeted by a Area Trainer. I was handed a training document, told that he would be my point of contact for the first few weeks in the business, rest assured I never saw him again and never returned any of my calls

The training document was basic at best, openly told that it was out of date yet I was told to complete it, which I did.

For the first 5-6 weeks I had no contact with my line Manager, never asked how I'm getting on with the training, I was just getting on with it.

No health and safety was being used at any of the branches. i was at Euro Car parts for 2 and half months, Worst decision i ever made.

My line manager eventually made contact with me, instantly was told ''i didn't even know you are part of my structure'' Then after 1 meet was told there is no role for me and that he has had bad feedback about me, when I asked what about and by who the responses would have made more sense from a 5 year old.

Shocking to say the least. i was doing 54 plus hours a week and mostly standing around doing nothing.

To all the great Retail Managers out there. Stay away, do not get tempted by the high pay they offer, it is not worth the head
  more... ache. Place is full of over paid 'sales Executives' who more or less run the place and owners that do not know what is going on within their brances.

The General Manager population are only Managers because they are 'good guys' who have been there for a long time. FACT THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SKILLED AND PROCESS DRIVEN MANAGER.

Even when I was asked to leave for no reason the HR team were not supportive at all, i eventually got a exit interview and is being reviewed by a legal team.

STAY AWAY PEOPLE
Pros
Pay. Thats it
Cons
Hours, the company, mannerims, communication, no review process, no clear process
Productive and Learning Curve
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  London7 September 2016
Best Place to work and constant improvement. Always keeps you on your toes as market is very competitive.
Very easy to deal with suppliers and customer because of company's name and fame.
Pros
To deal with all levels of people
Cons
Long Hours
Awesome international experience
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  London4 March 2016
Euro Car Parts is the largest supplier of after market spare parts for cars and Light Commercial Vehicles in UK with 80+ branches and annual sales in excess of £260 Million per annum. I was based in London and was responsible for end to end supply chain management of driveshafts, CV Joints, CV boots, wheel bearings, hubs and batteries. My primary responsibilities were:

• Establishing the strategic purchasing of Bulk commodities of various car parts for cars of all international brands from Global Manufacturers and pumping them into the European market.
• Electronic Cataloguing, Inventory Management and Cross referencing to supplier’s Part No’s
• Long term and short term contract finalization on the basis of commodity behaviour and market analysis.
• Vendor base management (including consolidation & development) for all round improvement.
• Formulating new programmes to boost sales and strengthen existing programs through product range, supplier selection, branding and pricing.

Selected Achievements

• Represented the company at Automechanika, the leading International Trade Fair for Automotive Industry in September 2006 at Frankfurt, Germany and sought new suppliers as well as buyers.
• Good understanding of the International Automobile and Spare Car Parts Market and especially the British Market.
Pros
International exposure was awesome
fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  London23 February 2016
Time are easy and times are hard. Monday's is the busiest days but all is fun when you are surrounded by people who are easy going and always willing to help.

Learned alot of things in this company about parts that i did not know what they were... Management are easy going and easy to talk to when you need times off and hardest part of the job is when you need to get the customer off the phone and wants a manager call back.
Pros
Great Environment, bonus
Cons
Long Hours and Saturday working
Fast Paced & Demanding
Regional Sales Manager & Trainer (Former Employee) –  London5 February 2016
Days are long and expectations are high, but for those dedicated to success, rewards can be high and the chance to progress is real.
Pros
Chance to progress and reasonable rewards
Cons
Demanding and long days
Industrious workplace
FLEET MANAGER (Current Employee) –  London, ENG9 January 2016
You are expected to go the extra mile and put the hours in to get the job done. Always challenging current procedures. Office facilities are low standard
Pros
Valued
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Euro Car Parts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8