Euro Car Parts is the largest supplier of after market spare parts for cars and Light Commercial Vehicles in UK with 80+ branches and annual sales in excess of £260 Million per annum. I was based in London and was responsible for end to end supply chain management of driveshafts, CV Joints, CV boots, wheel bearings, hubs and batteries. My primary responsibilities were:
• Establishing the strategic purchasing of Bulk commodities of various car parts for cars of all international brands from Global Manufacturers and pumping them into the European market.
• Electronic Cataloguing, Inventory Management and Cross referencing to supplier’s Part No’s
• Long term and short term contract finalization on the basis of commodity behaviour and market analysis.
• Vendor base management (including consolidation & development) for all round improvement.
• Formulating new programmes to boost sales and strengthen existing programs through product range, supplier selection, branding and pricing.
• Represented the company at Automechanika, the leading International Trade Fair for Automotive Industry in September 2006 at Frankfurt, Germany and sought new suppliers as well as buyers.
• Good understanding of the International Automobile and Spare Car Parts Market and especially the British Market.
International exposure was awesome