Estio Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fast paced in the best way
Support Worker/Carer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire19 September 2018
Estio is fast moving, quick and engaging. They always find me my shifts when I need them and it's always somewhere within travelling distance. Would recommend to support workers looking for a change! Been here for two years now, couldn't praise them more.
Pros
Quick to Find Roles, Nice Staff, In-House Training
Cons
Sometimes can be slow to reply to enquiries
The best move I made!
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear25 April 2017
After searching for a new job in care , a friend recommended me to Estio. Since joining I have been getting full time hours each week. I like that it is all shift work and I can work when it suits me! Its good how I get sent back to the same services. Would highly recommend Estio.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Friendly Staff, Lots of hours
Responsible and caring agency
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Durham12 April 2017
I only worked with estimated for a few months but I did enjoy it. The staff were always very approachable and listened to any queries or problems I had. They were very understanding if I couldn't work a lot of shifts and never made me feel.pressured into working. I felt very happy and comfortable working with this company and would like to think I could go back back at some point.
Pros
Work when I wanted too.
Cons
Sometimes too far in distance, but then I would just tell them i couldn't do.it again.
Support worker
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire19 January 2017
estio healthcare Halifax
Really bad agency I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone all the office staff is so confused they don't know what they doing lack of communications they don't pass important information to each other
Pros
Poor management
Cons
Lies, office staff try to cover their own backs after making mistakes
. Best move i ever made
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  county Durham26 August 2016
Worked for Estio for 3 months, initially I got sent anywhere. But soon got to know the Services. Declined to go to some, due to the distance. But this has never been a problem for Estio. I normally go to three regular services, I get to know them and they get to know me. Perfect. Getting paid weekly is a massive bonus. Would highly recommend working fir Estio.
Pros
try to send you to the same environments.
Cons
initially traveling to far.
its good but you dont know what you will be working
Agency Support Worker (Former Employee) –  durham15 July 2015
its a well payed agency but you dont know what you will be working or earning on a weekly basis. its a rewarding role just a bit too hear and therte for me
Pros
lots of free time
Cons
too much free time
Care in the community
Carer and support worker (Current Employee) –  north east6 January 2015
I provided care to people from all walks of life. Whether it was a little task; such as changing beds, or cleaning out commodes, or providing the required medication and other personal care and companionship.

The hardest part was saying goodbye to service users who passed away. In this type of work, not becoming attached to someone you saw on a regular basis and got to know in depth was very heart breaking.