Estio Healthcare

Estio Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom29 reviews
Featured review
Estio Healthcare selected this as a representative review
Great company
Regular hours,
great communication

Good organisation with plenty of variety in the work they offer you. Paid regularly and offered great training opportunities
over worked, under paid
not a great workplace. A lot of training for low grade work. It was not enjoyable. The staff constantly ring you and ask if you can work, which i found stressful.
stressful
This company do not help there staff out for example
not enough hours i got 11 hours a week and they do not pay expenses.

They do not give you enough time to get from 1 resident to another.

They do not give you enough time in advance to be able to prepare for your job for example they gave me 15 mins notice to get to a job that was 1hour and 40 mins away from where i live and they knew i didnt drive and due this did not look good to the resident as i like to be early by at least 15-20 mins early for each shift
Pros
training is free
Cons
not enough hours and management do not help care assistants
Rubbish agency
estio healthcare Durham
Really bad agency I wouldn't recommend this agency to anyone all the office staff is so confused they don't know what they doing lack of communications,poor unpaid traing.
good job
I loved working with estio only reason I left was because I had my baby and with it not being contacted hours i couldn't work around looking after him and doing long shifts or picking up calls last minute
productive
Good workplace plenty of travel i enjoyed working at all the various places and meeting lots all the service users and supporting them in the places where they lived,
alright place to work
Not a bad place to work good staff try to find work when they can and no hassle if you refuse any work.

enjoyed my time working here only left due to career change
lots of work
They have lots of clients and work available in West Midlands area.
The office staff is very co-operative and easy to deal with.

I can work day or night shifts depending on my availability and they always have work available for me
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Estio Healthcare?
Offers flexible working hours to work around my lifestyle.
Great company to work for!
Regular shifts that suit me. Office staff are lovely and always get me shifts that are in the areas I am looking for.
Fits around my lifestyle
Worked with Estio for 4 months the best job to fit around my family and lifestyle

Offered lots of shifts and get to go back to the same clients
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
works for me
Good rates

Weekly pay

training was really good

All I would say is take the jump, they have plenty of shifts in the West Midlands

Worked for agency before and these guys know what there doing
Looked down on, bad management
Started here on an apprenticeship, big mistake. If you didn’t know something you were laughed at and left. Management looked down on you and left you to fend for yourself then got annoyed when things went wrong. Bad pay.
Pros
None.
Cons
Pay, bad management
Better than most agencies
Estio always answer any questions and give me informed detail about shifts before accepting. I would recommend to other workers.
Pros
Helpful Team, Organised
Cons
Shifts go fast
Quick to find me roles!
The agency is fast to find me last minute roles and shifts are always of great quality. The team is organised and has a well structured system with regard to payroll.
Pros
Organised Team, Great Pay, Good Roles
Cons
Wait times for replies to enquiries
Pretty decent care agency
I found them a good agency to work for. Support work isn't always easy, and doesn't suit everyone. But if you enjoy supporting and caring for people, then Estio is a good agency to register with.

They always found me work, the training was good and I found them to be a reliable agency.
Nice and Productive
A typical work day would consist of me helping young people with their day to day chores, for example helping them with their washing or helping them to go shopping. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing their faces when you have helped them even with the simplest of jobs.
Fast paced in the best way
Estio is fast moving, quick and engaging. They always find me my shifts when I need them and it's always somewhere within travelling distance. Would recommend to support workers looking for a change! Been here for two years now, couldn't praise them more.
Pros
Quick to Find Roles, Nice Staff, In-House Training
Cons
Sometimes can be slow to reply to enquiries
Fun to work for ESTIO
No much to talk about it is better to experience by yourself, I'm sure you will not regret it, I love the supports the company provides for its staff.
The best move I made!
After searching for a new job in care , a friend recommended me to Estio. Since joining I have been getting full time hours each week. I like that it is all shift work and I can work when it suits me! Its good how I get sent back to the same services. Would highly recommend Estio.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good Pay, Friendly Staff, Lots of hours
Responsible and caring agency
I only worked with estimated for a few months but I did enjoy it. The staff were always very approachable and listened to any queries or problems I had. They were very understanding if I couldn't work a lot of shifts and never made me feel.pressured into working. I felt very happy and comfortable working with this company and would like to think I could go back back at some point.
Pros
Work when I wanted too.
Cons
Sometimes too far in distance, but then I would just tell them i couldn't do.it again.