Essential Recruitment

Essential Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom74 reviews
Never had many problems myself. It was rare to have a bad incident with them. They have always been helpful when asked upon and have clear communication with the employees. The days could feel long and strenuous at times.
(Ripley, Derbyshire, branch.)Very friendly, professional, helpful agency. Constantly giving me updates and finding me work almost immediately.
Other employees at the agency are very friendly and helpful.
Went on a monday and was in my current employment by the following monday so easy to do and amazing staff there to help you get a job IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT ONE
Essential is a great place to work for, they look after you and genuinely. The interview process is relaxed and all relevant questions are asked, the progression and bonus structure is great!
I have been with Essential for 11 years this year. They are fair, ethical and do things properly and the right way. From personal experience some companies do not work this way which makes for an uncomfortable, unhappy and awkward work life. I have never felt this way working for Essential. They are fair, friendly, accommodating and supportive and hope to be with them for many years to come.
great company to work for. Essential have a great culture and show that day in day out. they take pride into finding people work and i was exceptionally happy with there service. spot on
I have worked in Recruitment for many years and simply could not work for any other company . I am totally supported by all my colleagues to overcome the day to day challenges that the industry brings .I only wish I had joined them earlier !
Pros
Total support
Cons
Not enough hours in the working day
I have worked for Essential Recruitment for almost a year now. This is a great place to work and I look forward to hopefully having many more years of service.
The management and directors are all down to Earth and will do whatever they can to help you.

The internal and external training is some of the best I have ever received and it is clear that Essential Recruitment are a company who care about your personal and professional development.

Definitely a 5 star company to work for.

All staff who work here are friendly and there is a great work environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is placing the candidates in positions that they love and seeing them happy.
Pros
great work environmnet, fast paced, flexible working
I have worked for Essential for over a year as a consultant and they are a great company to work for with lots of opportunity's to progress. Definitely 5 stars.
My first impressions of the company have been great. All the staff are so helpful, friendly and really do care about the people they help. The fact that they have an emergency helpline is fantastic as not many agencies do! They see people as individuals rather than a number and always try their very best to go above and beyond.
Pros
Amazing Staff
I have had an excellent experience with Essential Recruitment, the staff have been so welcoming and friendly. From my first interview to present I haven't experienced any problems with this agency and would recommend them to others
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
great experience, friendly staff and they got me a job pretty quickly.
happy with the placement, i have worked hard and now have the opportunity to get a perm job
The company has a friendly on-boarding process that makes you feel at ease. The day at work is always different and that keeps it interesting and fun. The pressure that comes with the job is manageable and enjoyable.
The team work is second to none in branch and they all work to their best ability and always willing to go the extra mile. We work very hard to get people into work that is suitable and enjoyable – and it is something that Essential staff take pride in. Tip top!
Pros
Team work
I've worked for Essential Recruitment just short of 3 years and It's somewhere I look to build a future as well as a long term career.
Fantastic people with a great interest in creating a more happier / stable life for those searching.

Couldn't be prouder to be a part of the Essential family, I would highly recommend Essential Recruitment's services to anyone looking for perm / temp employment.
Pros
Summer Works do, Bonus schemes, Positive environment
Essential are a great company to work for. essential cant find everybody a job, but if you're a good person we will definitely do our best. I would recommend working for this agency as you aren't just a number like most other agencies, they actual care about you!
Great company with excellent training structure
Supportive team and managers and genuinely care about their workforce.

I would highly recommend working for Essential to anyone!
Really good agency to work for. Had call from one of the girls inviting me in for an interview, had the interview and then started work the next day. Girls in the office are lovely and always get any issues sorted out straight away.
Nice working environment, supportive staff and career progression. Would recommend others to work here. It is fast paced but the targets are not unrealistic and everyone helps each other. Something different everyday, exciting and rewarding.
Pros
In house training
Cons
I feel a very valued member of the company, great place to work, good progression routes. Management and co-workers are very professional. 5**** Stars!!
Essential are an amazing company to work for!
Yes there are a few bad reviews but mostly are for people who have been laid off.

Essential give plenty of warnings/chances but people just don’t care and only care when they are without work.

See first hand how great they are before you judge on a few reviews 😊
I've been a Recruitment Consultant at Essential Recruitment for 5 years and can honestly say I love it!! There is a great work/life balance. The management are always present or at least a phone call away. They genuinely care about their staff. I'd recommend them to someone who is looking for a varied career with lots of progression.
Pros
Good Hours, Progression
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Essential Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.