Escape Recruitment Services Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
Very helpful and enthusiastic staff who value your skills and experience
Materials Technician (Current Employee) –  Brand-Rex, Glenrothes9 January 2018
Note: This is a review of the employment agency rather than the job they found for me.

The staff are very helpful and actually listen to you. They take your strengths and weaknesses into account and advice you on jobs that are suitable and unsuitable. This makes you feel valued as they won't push you into taking a job that you are over-qualified for.

Whilst extremely busy and so you might not be able to talk to them immediately I have never had a problem with them not phoning me back or responding to an email within the same day. When problems arise they are helpful and quick to sort out the issue.
I have worked with a few different agencies and can highly recommend this one.
Pros
Help and actually treat you as a person, rather than a resource
Cons
None so far
active workplace
Weekend Team Member (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire31 May 2017
hardest part about the job is probably learning the menu as it's always changing. The most enjoyable part about this job is working with great, fun people. Your always meeting new team members and learning something new from each individual.
Pros
felxiable hours
Cons
30 minute brake
good place to work
fabricator (Former Employee) –  Stornoway, Arnish yard8 May 2015
Every day was different, the work was varied.The management could have been better. My co-workers were a great bunch of guys.the hardest part was getting to work on time. the most enjoyable part was clocking out.
Productive place for people who like manual and precision job!
Quality Checker + Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bothwell, SCT2 January 2015
It was job for agency. We was working for US company called Haemonetics. It Nice place to start job for factory/plant. I lern how to read documentation for medical product and how to make/assembly it. Working on save and clean environment. In that plant we manufactured devices helping save human live. Quality was very important any mistake or bad assembly device can cause user or doctor serious problem and even death.
Cons
Factory working 24 hours per week. Overtimes.