Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 147 reviews matching the search See all 5,892 reviews
The best company to work for.
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey24 January 2018
Ericsson are a fantastic company although now they have hit upon tough times. I would work for them again tomorrow if I had the chance. Excellent all round.
Good people to work with
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Home Based4 December 2017
Good people to work with but downturn in corporate business means lots of redundancies. Colleagues are good people but company policy to offshore to India causes problems.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Insecurity
love Ericsson
Customer Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Newbury3 November 2017
Ericsson is great place to work with great environment and flexibility
although recently things hasn't been the same and there a lot of organization changes happening that no one is having enough to cope with .
No strategy, floating adrift
Media Services Manager (Former Employee) –  White City, Greater London2 November 2017
Such a shame to think this beached whale of an organisation once used to be the mighty BBC Broadcasting. There are a lot of good people in this organisation but the sad fact is they are simply too late to change the direction of the company in a way which will secure their future.
Very strong work ethic and expectations.
Cash Collector - Credit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey23 October 2017
Pleasant workforce but overall expectations are very high. The apparent stress levels are therefore visible and only the good management of the workforce keeps it bearable and at times quite pleasant.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Job security
Large but dynamic company.
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Guildford19 October 2017
Great colleagues, large but dynamic company.

Good opportunities to learn 5G/IoT technology.

Fairly dull workplace culture.

Manage sometimes childish and struggling to keep direction.
Pros
Good learning possibilties
Cons
Sometimes childish management
Great company
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Guildford6 October 2017
I has a placement at Ericsson. My job position was called Financial Analyst Intern. This is a great opportunity for young and ambitious people as an entry level.
Pros
Flexibility
Amazing people and culture
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Guildford6 October 2017
This is one of the best place to work, where your rights as person is respected and your well being is factored into management thinking. Amazing HR and management team with lots of training and opportunities within the firm for career development. Brilliant place to work and work is fun. Excellent socialising opportunities with work mates.
Pros
Excellent environment
Cons
Travelling
Great company to work for
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London28 September 2017
Systems are a little complex for the nature of the business
A lot of spreadsheet analysis using pivot tables and formulas to extrapolate financial variances
Pros
Lovely people
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey20 September 2017
Ericsson believes strongly in its employees having a work/life balance and offers flexible working hours for employees with growing families and regularly organizes out-of-office events for employees to relax.

It's a large organization that offers a lot of career progression opportunities, enables me to take control of my career and utilize the vast amounts of wisdom that the many experienced professionals I work with, bring to their roles.
Big company, isolating role
Live Subtitler (Current Employee) –  Ealing, Greater London9 September 2017
Subtitling is carried out in individual booths, away from open plan office workers. My Team Leader is distant, leading to frustration as I'm unable to air views and opinions professionally.
Productive workplace with a small company feel
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire23 August 2017
Good place to work. Day to day it feels like a working in a small company where communication between your teams and your manager are not a problem. Every other week or so you get reminded that its a big company via an all hands meeting etc.
Pros
Approachable culture
Cons
Management style is still centralised
A challenging place to work
Contract - Data Management Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire1 August 2017
Changing from working directly for the network provider to working for a managed service provider brought challenges with regards to a change in culture and company objectives bought its own challenges.
Telecommunications experts
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Worldwide5 July 2017
Opportunity to learn the latest telecommunications 3G,4G and 5G. Learn how operators work and the chance to develop new ways of working. Management style is motivational and building teams so that everyone that wants to learn can learn. Great opportunities to travel with work.
Pros
Good extra benefits
Cons
Not the highest paying company for services
productive
Services Engineer (Former Employee) –  london5 July 2017
Death is binary. To be or not to be. That's almost impossible to figure out non existence. It doesn't make sense. We have our religious, traditional rituals to tame our grief. I needed more, different ways of facing this cold reality. I hav
Pros
binary
Cons
binary
Proactive and reactive working enviorment
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  London3 July 2017
A good company to work for where I have had plenty of training which has enabled me to become confident when undertaking various tasks. Very good support and company stucture.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Lone working
Nice place to work
Material Supply Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke26 June 2017
I joined at an exciting time, there were lots of new projects being developed out of the Basingstoke office and the sourcing department was a busy and challenging place to work.
Professional work place in a global company where professional growth can be achieved with ease
EA to MBNL COO (Former Employee) –  Guildford25 June 2017
global company where professional growth can be achieved with ease
great company to work for, family culture, great management and very flat structure where individuals work towards achieving goals in a professional manner
Productive, all inclusive and fun workplace
3G/LTE Optimisation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Africa16 June 2017
I enjoyed my period working with Ericsson across Africa. Innovative and customer experience focused organisation, there is team collaboration and learning across all sections.
Excellent working environment
Senior Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire12 June 2017
Ericsson is a fair and considerate employer. The work is interesting and challenging. The culture is helpful and relaxed when it can be. Their investment in simulation tools provided a good learning environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K