Equiniti Employee Reviews

Decent entry level job
Business process solutions officer (Former Employee) –  Lancing, West Sussex18 June 2018
The job is very easy. Tasks are very simple and don't require specific skills. The wage and micromanagement are very discouraging pushing people to quit ASAP.
Pros
Flexitime
Cons
Very low salary. high turnover, micromanagement
Open to change
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex26 October 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Equiniti, they are a company that are actively moving work off-shore to India. The team I managed were well trained and open to challenges. We went through many system enhancements making the work life easier. Work is at a fast pace and still is with queries from the off-shore team.

I am part of the Finance 'Fun Factory' that organises fund raising events for charities, since I have been doing this we have raised £5,000 mainly by cake sales, raffles and quizzes which I have enjoyed organising.

I am sad that the moved has moved to India and that my team and I need to find other opportunities.
Pros
Varied role, oppotunity to work in Chennai
Cons
Losing my team and role in January 2018
A good workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancing15 October 2018
Equiniti is a very good company to work for. they have great atmospheres and encourage working ethic and work efficiency. I enjoyed working for them very much.
Ok place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham10 September 2018
I worked at the call centre. The role was fairly basic in terms of call handling. It would have been better if there were some progression opportunities however no roles were available
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
low stress
Call Centre
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 September 2017
Good place to learn new skills as you have the opportunity to learn little about the UK stock market and how it operates behind the scenes but soon it becomes very daunting as it feels like time stands still. If you can survive with the same questions being asked 98% of the time on all your calls made by your customers from 9am sharp till 5pm every day for 5 days a week than you can find happiness at this company but honestly if you are free thinker like me, than best to use this job as a stepping stone for your next employment as working in a call centre simply was the worst job I endured in employment career and never again.
Pros
New Knowledge
Cons
Call Centre- Some managers lack simple empathy.
Loved This Company
Customer Services Adviser (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 January 2018
Phone calls constantly as a Contact Centre.
Great management and lovely Staff.
Dealing with Socks and Shares and Bereavement cases.
Pay reasonable and NO Weekends
Pros
Location and no weekends
Cons
strict on stats rather than customer service
Management was poor
Postal Sorter (Former Employee) –  Lancing9 January 2018
I was only a temporary employee at Equniti and it really showed in the way I was treated, the management had a clear disregard for the staffs feelings, and I was often discriminated against for my age by the other temporary members of staff
Okay Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex6 September 2017
The day to day roles are very varied, so depending on the job you are doing will depend what your day consists of, it could be the same every day or it could be dealing with different aspects. The management could do better with communicating with the staff but other than that they do a great job.
Once within a team you can find that it can become like a little family, team nights out etc.
I personally found that my colleagues were the best part of my job.
Effiecient
Internship (Former Employee) –  Crawley13 April 2018
Only worked as a temp for a very short time although found the team enjoyable to work with and interesting cases to work on instead of mundane computer work.
Nice people, nice environment, little opportunity for progression
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham5 August 2015
I have enjoyed working for Equiniti.
The people including management are wonderful, however,
progression is difficult as new job openings in supervisory/management positions are very limited.

Also, the salary paid wasnt that great either especially when compared to Equiniti's competitor's (Capita, Computershare) who offer identical roles.
Pros
Nice Environment
Cons
Lack of progression, Salary is low in comparison to competitors.
Very supportive managment, but training is lacking
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancing13 April 2018
Nice working environment, friendly staff, however, you're very much thrown into the deep end and required to hit the ground running with very little training.
Good atmosphere
Project Manager, Flexible Benefits (Current Employee) –  Worthing14 December 2016
The team management try to make the workplace more enjoyable, and often organize internal events and special days where funds can be raised for local charities.
Awful place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tower Hill Station13 March 2018
The owner is a bully, everyone is miserable and on edge. Awful place to work, you only need to look anywhere on the internet at all the other reviews to see why.
Do not work here!!
productive and progressive workplace
MI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lodon7 March 2018
A great company to work for. A really fun team and great technology to go with it.

Sometimes the days were long but working as a team and the focus that we all had made it no big feat.
Enjoyable place to work
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham23 October 2013
i start my day taking calls, and dealing with queries from NHS and Mineworkers pensioners, this can range from pay date enquiries to sending out P60's or changing bank and address details. Management are helpful and support is their when required, coaching and feedback is constructive and productive. Patience is key as many customers are old and find it hard to process information, however it is vital that whilst entering sensitive information such as bank details I am thorough, to ensure all details are correct. Generally banter with the team and mixing with colleagues is very enjoyable as they make the working environment very pleasant.
Stressful and demanding work environment
Pension Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reading19 August 2017
An area of the outsourcing company in constant flux with many challenges of providing pension support to the main company. This was reflected in staffing levels, support and employee understanding offered by direct management.
Cons
Low staffing, very target driven.
Shaky rife
Customer Accounts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham25 May 2017
Equiniti has the potential to become a top company but the way jobs are managed makes it difficult for employees to put 100%. There is no security as everything is based on busy periods and if there are no busy periods you could be sent home, taken off or 'let go off'.
Pros
awesome place, great people, good training
Cons
job security, lack of forward thinking
I enjoy working in a friendly environment and preferably within a team.
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) –  City of London, Greater London24 April 2017
My typical day at work is from 7.30am to 5:30/6pm, I am looking to have a more work/lifestyle balance. I have learnt various skills whilst working at my present company but I would like to go back to being a PA. I enjoy multi tasking and being able to proiritise my work, I pride myself on being very efficient in my day to day duties. The hardest part of my job is working long hours.
Pros
My team
Friendly workplace
Pensions Administrator (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex23 February 2017
As an administrator the role is relatively varied from, composing emails and making calls to scheme members as well as solicitors, HR department amongst others to calculating pension quotations.

Teams can be fun to work in, and work is relatively easy though deadlines have to be made and work can build up and there is a lot of things to learn at the beginning and there is little room for progression.
Pros
Friendly, easy work
Cons
Little advancement oppurtinities
Fast paced
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham26 June 2017
Plenty of opportunities to learn and gain new skills but not much of opportunities to grow in position.
Learned how team work is important and necessary. Must have good attention to detail.
Pros
appreciated by colleagues and customers
Cons
No advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equiniti. Our community is ready to answer.