Equiniti Employee Reviews

Decent entry level job
Business process solutions officer (Former Employee) –  Lancing, West Sussex18 June 2018
The job is very easy. Tasks are very simple and don't require specific skills. The wage and micromanagement are very discouraging pushing people to quit ASAP.
Pros
Flexitime
Cons
Very low salary. high turnover, micromanagement
Very supportive managment, but training is lacking
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lancing13 April 2018
Nice working environment, friendly staff, however, you're very much thrown into the deep end and required to hit the ground running with very little training.
productive and progressive workplace
MI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lodon7 March 2018
A great company to work for. A really fun team and great technology to go with it.

Sometimes the days were long but working as a team and the focus that we all had made it no big feat.
Loved This Company
Customer Services Adviser (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands18 January 2018
Phone calls constantly as a Contact Centre.
Great management and lovely Staff.
Dealing with Socks and Shares and Bereavement cases.
Pay reasonable and NO Weekends
Pros
Location and no weekends
Cons
strict on stats rather than customer service
Management was poor
Postal Sorter (Former Employee) –  Lancing9 January 2018
I was only a temporary employee at Equniti and it really showed in the way I was treated, the management had a clear disregard for the staffs feelings, and I was often discriminated against for my age by the other temporary members of staff
good
Pension Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 November 2017
good enviroment to work in, very friendly and easy training for the job roles.taking calls for different things such as sharesholders and big companys shares as well dealing with pension department.
Good Place to Work
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London6 November 2017
A good challenge with engaging stakeholders who are building a vibrant and dynamic change department that will help build the firm's growth potential for years to come.

I enjoyed being a part of this and also my time working at the firm.
Open to change
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex26 October 2017
I have enjoyed my time at Equiniti, they are a company that are actively moving work off-shore to India. The team I managed were well trained and open to challenges. We went through many system enhancements making the work life easier. Work is at a fast pace and still is with queries from the off-shore team.

I am part of the Finance 'Fun Factory' that organises fund raising events for charities, since I have been doing this we have raised £5,000 mainly by cake sales, raffles and quizzes which I have enjoyed organising.

I am sad that the moved has moved to India and that my team and I need to find other opportunities.
Pros
Varied role, oppotunity to work in Chennai
Cons
Losing my team and role in January 2018
Call Centre
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 September 2017
Good place to learn new skills as you have the opportunity to learn little about the UK stock market and how it operates behind the scenes but soon it becomes very daunting as it feels like time stands still. If you can survive with the same questions being asked 98% of the time on all your calls made by your customers from 9am sharp till 5pm every day for 5 days a week than you can find happiness at this company but honestly if you are free thinker like me, than best to use this job as a stepping stone for your next employment as working in a call centre simply was the worst job I endured in employment career and never again.
Pros
New Knowledge
Cons
Call Centre- Some managers lack simple empathy.
Junior Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex7 September 2017
A typical day at work would be working on all of below:-
1st Line Support
Active Directory Exchange
Lync/Telephony Exchange
Print Servers
Basic 2nd Line Support
Training Junior Starters
Projects and Audits

As I had no IT knowledge when I joined - I learnt everything in relation to above

Enjoyed resolving people's issues and helping them
Pros
Local
Cons
Shifts
Okay Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex6 September 2017
The day to day roles are very varied, so depending on the job you are doing will depend what your day consists of, it could be the same every day or it could be dealing with different aspects. The management could do better with communicating with the staff but other than that they do a great job.
Once within a team you can find that it can become like a little family, team nights out etc.
I personally found that my colleagues were the best part of my job.
Stressful and demanding work environment
Pension Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reading19 August 2017
An area of the outsourcing company in constant flux with many challenges of providing pension support to the main company. This was reflected in staffing levels, support and employee understanding offered by direct management.
Cons
Low staffing, very target driven.
fun workplacce
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands27 July 2017
I really enjoyed this workplace I had a good training before to start and all superviser were available to assist me and explain technicals parts. i had plenty time to rest and work properly.
Well paid short term contract work.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Midlands10 July 2017
We were on a contract for a couple of months to deal with inbound calls for a well known pensions company. There was meant to be a big public announcement which never happened. There was a training period of a few days.
In the end, the contract ended early as we only received a trickle of calls. The rare ones that came through were diverted elsewhere. However, we got to go in and surf the Internet. We were still getting paid for it!

The only progression was being promoted a little bit more to analyse calls.
Pros
Generous rate of pay.
Cons
Contract ended early.
Disorganised
Senior Project/Programme Manager, Regulatory (Former Employee) –  Crawley10 July 2017
Little in the way of unifying vision across the many small parts. The company has grown a lot through acquisition of small companies, but these have not been integrated well/
Fast paced
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham26 June 2017
Plenty of opportunities to learn and gain new skills but not much of opportunities to grow in position.
Learned how team work is important and necessary. Must have good attention to detail.
Pros
appreciated by colleagues and customers
Cons
No advancement
Worst place I've worked for
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Worthing12 June 2017
I was a temp for a year and treated as an outcast the entire time. Management was appalling and unprofessional. There was no consistency to anything and me, along with other temps, felt like slaves.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
Shaky rife
Customer Accounts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham25 May 2017
Equiniti has the potential to become a top company but the way jobs are managed makes it difficult for employees to put 100%. There is no security as everything is based on busy periods and if there are no busy periods you could be sent home, taken off or 'let go off'.
Pros
awesome place, great people, good training
Cons
job security, lack of forward thinking
Need to be multi - tasked and quick thinking
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9 May 2017
Learned about shares , friendly atmosphere, very challenging. Enjoyable part of the job is every Fridays staff are given a buffet fund.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with complaints over the phone.
Pros
Working in a team
Cons
Very challenging
Calm atmosphere
Pensions administrator (Former Employee) –  Crawley8 May 2017
Close team unit, friendly, helpful and very quiet. Amazing focus on every person and can definitely balance work and non work conversations. Easy to work for as a very calm atmosphere, kept you updated with relevant information and updates.
Pros
Team
Cons
Data Input

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equiniti. Our community is ready to answer.