Equiniti Employee Reviews

good
Pension Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 November 2017
good enviroment to work in, very friendly and easy training for the job roles.taking calls for different things such as sharesholders and big companys shares as well dealing with pension department.
Good Place to Work
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London6 November 2017
A good challenge with engaging stakeholders who are building a vibrant and dynamic change department that will help build the firm's growth potential for years to come.

I enjoyed being a part of this and also my time working at the firm.
Call Centre
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham11 September 2017
Good place to learn new skills as you have the opportunity to learn little about the UK stock market and how it operates behind the scenes but soon it becomes very daunting as it feels like time stands still. If you can survive with the same questions being asked 98% of the time on all your calls made by your customers from 9am sharp till 5pm every day for 5 days a week than you can find happiness at this company but honestly if you are free thinker like me, than best to use this job as a stepping stone for your next employment as working in a call centre simply was the worst job I endured in employment career and never again.
Pros
New Knowledge
Cons
Call Centre- Some managers lack simple empathy.
Junior Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex7 September 2017
A typical day at work would be working on all of below:-
1st Line Support
Active Directory Exchange
Lync/Telephony Exchange
Print Servers
Basic 2nd Line Support
Training Junior Starters
Projects and Audits

As I had no IT knowledge when I joined - I learnt everything in relation to above

Enjoyed resolving people's issues and helping them
Pros
Local
Cons
Shifts
Okay Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex6 September 2017
The day to day roles are very varied, so depending on the job you are doing will depend what your day consists of, it could be the same every day or it could be dealing with different aspects. The management could do better with communicating with the staff but other than that they do a great job.
Once within a team you can find that it can become like a little family, team nights out etc.
I personally found that my colleagues were the best part of my job.
Stressful and demanding work environment
Pension Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reading19 August 2017
An area of the outsourcing company in constant flux with many challenges of providing pension support to the main company. This was reflected in staffing levels, support and employee understanding offered by direct management.
Cons
Low staffing, very target driven.
fun workplacce
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands27 July 2017
I really enjoyed this workplace I had a good training before to start and all superviser were available to assist me and explain technicals parts. i had plenty time to rest and work properly.
Fast paced
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Birmingham26 June 2017
Plenty of opportunities to learn and gain new skills but not much of opportunities to grow in position.
Learned how team work is important and necessary. Must have good attention to detail.
Pros
appreciated by colleagues and customers
Cons
No advancement
Worst place I've worked for
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Worthing12 June 2017
I was a temp for a year and treated as an outcast the entire time. Management was appalling and unprofessional. There was no consistency to anything and me, along with other temps, felt like slaves.
Pros
Cons
Literally everything
Shaky rife
Customer Accounts Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham25 May 2017
Equiniti has the potential to become a top company but the way jobs are managed makes it difficult for employees to put 100%. There is no security as everything is based on busy periods and if there are no busy periods you could be sent home, taken off or 'let go off'.
Pros
awesome place, great people, good training
Cons
job security, lack of forward thinking

Want to know more about Equiniti?

Ask a question
Need to be multi - tasked and quick thinking
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands9 May 2017
Learned about shares , friendly atmosphere, very challenging. Enjoyable part of the job is every Fridays staff are given a buffet fund.

Hardest part of the job is dealing with complaints over the phone.
Pros
Working in a team
Cons
Very challenging
Calm atmosphere
Pensions administrator (Former Employee) –  Crawley8 May 2017
Close team unit, friendly, helpful and very quiet. Amazing focus on every person and can definitely balance work and non work conversations. Easy to work for as a very calm atmosphere, kept you updated with relevant information and updates.
Pros
Team
Cons
Data Input
good friendly company to work for.
Pension Accountant (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex3 May 2017
A friendly company to work for, the people are asset to the company. My time at Equiniti was very much of a balanced life between professional life and private life.
I enjoy working in a friendly environment and preferably within a team.
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) –  City of London, Greater London24 April 2017
My typical day at work is from 7.30am to 5:30/6pm, I am looking to have a more work/lifestyle balance. I have learnt various skills whilst working at my present company but I would like to go back to being a PA. I enjoy multi tasking and being able to proiritise my work, I pride myself on being very efficient in my day to day duties. The hardest part of my job is working long hours.
Pros
My team
Friendly workplace
Pensions Administrator (Former Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex23 February 2017
As an administrator the role is relatively varied from, composing emails and making calls to scheme members as well as solicitors, HR department amongst others to calculating pension quotations.

Teams can be fun to work in, and work is relatively easy though deadlines have to be made and work can build up and there is a lot of things to learn at the beginning and there is little room for progression.
Pros
Friendly, easy work
Cons
Little advancement oppurtinities
Nice place to work
Pensions Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Fulwood, Lancashire2 January 2017
Busy, productive place to work. Co-workers are great and hardworking. Always plenty of work to do. Lovely small working office environment.
Pros
Great Co-workers. Lovely Boss
Cons
Traffic around offices terrible
Good atmosphere
Project Manager, Flexible Benefits (Current Employee) –  Worthing14 December 2016
The team management try to make the workplace more enjoyable, and often organize internal events and special days where funds can be raised for local charities.
Good people but that's it
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cardiff14 October 2016
The people here are young and enthusiastic but the technology is very much the opposite. The pay is extremely poor and below market rate and there is no progression at all. There are some good people in Cardiff but there is no leadership from above.
Pros
The people
Cons
Poor pay, no progression, old technologies, no leadership
good team, bad management
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Crawley29 September 2016
working environment is good, but team leader was terrible- spoke behind people's backs with staff and, ignored her team and seemed to get away with it
Pros
9-5
Cons
team leader
Pension Officer
Senior Pensions Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bristol30 August 2016
To deal with queries from Lloyds Bank pensions members. Deal with IFA's and members. Illustrations and general scheme details. Keep up to date with HMRC legislation.
Pros
Good teams
Cons
Long hours & poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Equiniti. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7