Equifax Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent Communication
Sales Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire14 February 2017
A typical day at work for myself includes coming in and identifying what needs to be actioned as a priority and share with the team and my manager what my day will be like as per the work load. I will then communicate with other colleagues in and around the business. The workplace culture at Equifax is good, people look out for one another and are able to identify whether someone needs help or not. The hardest part of my job would be when we have a lack of information provided by the Sales Managers but I turn this around by putting an e-mail together of what I think they are requesting from me and this turns out to be what the Sales Managers are wanting. The most enjoyable part of my role is that my manager often allows me put my view forward if I can see something that could be changed to better a process we are currently working by.
Not provided
Head of Enterprise Alliances (Current Employee) –  London30 September 2014
Roles and responsibilities:
• Generate Equifax revenues through the strategic alliances partner track.
• Manage and grow partner relationships with consultants and specialised software firms in the analytics / risk / fraud / identity management and campaign mgmt. markets.
• Collaborate with partners to develop new joint/go-to-market solutions and propositions.
• Establish an alliance framework and governance structure for the alliance portfolio.
shi _ on all acounts
Telemarketing Manager (Former Employee) –  birmingham hagley road tricorn house20 August 2014
Awful on all accounts .Never in a month of Sundays should anyone consider applying to this company. They have poor people skills and no one has any value . The management do not respect their staff in any way . I will go so far as saying certain directors were evil nasty and snotty and had little regards for the opposite gender other that play things. Totally stuck in the past old boys school mentality .
Pros
there are'nt any
Cons
every thing above
A rewarding place to work and would still be there if not relocated to Ireland
Data Input Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clydebank, SCT9 April 2014
I loved working for Equifax and was always obtaining my bonuses because I was encouraged to, and was able to serve in several areas of the work that Equifax do, credit card security checks, applications for loans and catalogues, and finally matching CCJs. I was very sad to have to leave due to Equifax relocating to Wexford, and I went over for a week to train the future people who would go on to match CCJs. My colleagues were all friendly and ambitious like me. My favourite time was when I was working within Registry Trust and sorting through County Court Judgements against Companies. I gained my "Above & Beyond" award for that because my work gained Equifax the contract with Registry Trust. I still have and cherish it.
Pros
Monthly bonuses for accuracy of work - minimum 98%
Cons
Would have to be the distance, but I loved the job so no problem.
Productive, Valued staff and a very pleasant place to work
Customer Service Centre (Former Employee) –  Bradford7 August 2013
A typical day at work was to deal with a various number of calls.
I learned how to deal with angry consumers who had been refused credit. The management were all helpful and friendly and so were the co-workers.
Large Global Corporate Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  LONDON17 September 2012
Assisting businesses to make more informed marketing, credit and collection decisions by using the Equifax suite of products developed around its core hub of unique business and consumer data.
Specialist solutions assist:
- Targeting and identifying your ideal prospects
- Ensuring you accept the right customers
- Managing your existing base to highlight areas of growth/ risk
- Helping you recover your debt in a timely fashion
Pros
car benefit, private health care, pension