Epam Systems

Epam Systems Employee Reviews

Just watch your back and dont trust anybody. You'll quickly understand once you start working with them. Only very people will support you with your need.
Let’s face it, it’s a tier 2 body shop. The role is not challenging or demanding. Lots of mediocrity, weak management. If your not Russian you’ll find it difficult to grow. If you want to lead beyond mid management don’t waste your time.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
No structure for growth
As a major outsourcing company the main focus of EPAM to build a productive "software development" bridge between clients and EPAM offshore development centres around the world. Engineers based in the UK very likely spend their time working onsite at the client's location. According to that the daily life can vary a lot depending on the client. I learned a lot at EPAM as I've been working for it for 12 years. Many clients, many projects. EPAM UK management is less structured than it is at offshore development centres. People/resource management, career planning is not advanced. I think working for EPAM UK is a better option for managers (delivery, account, sales) than it is for engineers. It is due to the main purpose (sales, offshoring) of the office. No actual development is done here in the UK and working on client side can be quite challenging.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Epam Systems?