Environmental Resources Management Employee Reviews

Poor salary. No promotion
Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 March 2019
Extremely underpaid for the level of work. No room for promotion. Stuck up management who gossip. Job title hardly ever reflects the job role. Small staff room
Pros
Good location
Cons
Poor salary
Back biting and amateurish
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greater London11 February 2019
ERM is a global company that is managed as if it were 200 mom and pop shops. It is a cut-throat environment where treachery and deceit are rewarded. It is a toxic work environment
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
No job security
Excellent people and projects, poor remuneration and advancement opportunities
PMO Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  London16 January 2019
What makes working at ERM worthwhile are the people and the projects you get to be involved in. In my time at ERM I have met some of the most amazing and interesting people I now have the pleasure of considering friends, and have been involved in projects a that I feel genuinely proud for having contributed to.

Work life balance is also incredibly developed, and extremely flexible working conditions are an added bonus.

Unfortunately, salaries are quite below the market average and promises and assurances for increases are often broken. Career advancements are possible, but the process isn't simple and it is not made clear unless one actively and doggedly seeks out to understand and follow it.
Pros
People and Work
Cons
Salary and (poor) Career Advancement
Good company to work for, and very interesting projects
Environmental scientist (Current Employee) –  Oxford and London14 August 2017
Happy to discuss this when talking face to face.

But just to mention that I have been with the company since leaving university, I have learnt a lot but just need a bit of change- hence the reason for moving.
Pros
Great pool of tecjnical knowledge
Cons
Generally a good place to work!
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Mary Axe, London2 July 2013
I was initially hired on short term contract to work on a system deployment, but this was extended to nearly a year as other jobs cropped up.

Overall, I really enjoyed my time at ERM as it was a very pleasant place to work and there was always something to keep me out of mischief. My fellow staff were a joy to work with, it was always nice to go out for a lunch on Special Fridays.

My only gripe is I had a lack of job security, and there seemed to be no permanent roles available. But such is the life of a contractor!
Pros
Fellow staff were very pleasant, the work was challenging but varied.
Cons
A lack of job security!