Entier Ltd

Entier Ltd Employee Reviews

good place
I haven't learnt anything new, working hours from 7 am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, no overtime. The hardest part of the job was at lunch time when we were very busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new nice people.
Very teamwork focused
Entier is a company which heavily relies on employees working together as one in order to provide the best possible service for customers. The customer's satisfaction is always the main priority, and Entier are willing to go above and beyond to ensure this.
Horrible company
Entier is the worst company I worked with. Not taking care of their employees wellbeing. Favouritism is encourage, serving clients north sea is horrendous as they advertised fresh foods, meat and fish ,, vegetables but its contrary. HR condoning and aiding erring employees because they know them. Not a good company to work with.
Your face needs to fit.
Favouritism, bullying, fabrication of events in an effort to remove you from the company,.. just an example of what to expect from the management tier of this company. HR department are unscrupulous. Do yourself a favour and look at other companies.
great experience and knowledge of the sector
Managing a finance team dealing with day/day accounting issues. Reporting performance of the company against budget/forecasts and liaising with CEO on long-term opportunities and ventures. Workplace culture is very team-orientated and everybody assists with any issues that may arise.
Pros
never two days the same
Cons
no longer work there
5 Years Wasted
They continually lie and tell you what you want to hear. Don't respect there offshore staff. When start with company I was a person by the end I was just a number to them.

Office staff don't have a clue.
Pros
Colleagues like family
Cons
Office Staff Useless
Ignorance is Dangerous
Hard pushed with the lack of management constructive support. Any suggestions, unless instigated by management were not looked upon in a good manner
Pros
No longer working there
Cons
Great place to work and learn
Great place to work and learn. Always new things to learn and plenty of people willing to teach you.
Entier Reveiw
My typical day at work was rather good i was always kept busy with cooking meals and preparing the salad bar as well as serving cvustomers. I also dealt with the money at the end of the day and the high standard of cleaning to ensure health,safety and hygiene were maintained. Management were excellent to start with and then started to mess me around as my time there progressed but it got sorted pretty quickly, they were supportive and fair. My co worker was of excellent help to me he knew his duties and carried them out with great standards. The hardest part of my job was makng sure we had enough food orderedand in stock for the customers, the most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers many of which i have became good friends with.