Enterprise Support Services Ltd

Enterprise Support Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Colchester5 February 2020
Bad place to work expected to do far to much for the hours given, and if can’t do all work that is expected are basically told to leave STAY WELL CLEAR
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Worked way to hard
Will never work fir them again
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex16 January 2020
Trouble with manager leaving notes saying cleaning not upto stratch got told to work harder the manager is a bully bully staff into work harder also manager not there in a emergancy
normal
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Wadsworth23 September 2019
a normal day ... I learned to clean ... good administration ... the hardest part is cleaning the public restroom ...very flexible in working hours and not far from my house super friendly and understanding ..
Good expirience
Supervisor in charge (Former Employee) –  London16 August 2018
Competitive rates of pay
Various shift patterns available, including evenings and weekends
Discount on your Tesco shopping
Subsidised canteen
Excellent training and development to support you in your role
Retirement Savings Plan
Health Plan
Share schemes
Special colleague offers throughout the year
very poor job satisfaction
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire2 May 2018
New supervisor is making employees work very hard, giving two persons job to one and then topping it up which is so unfair and not right. When employees try to speak their concerns, they were asked to keave their job. I will not recommend anyone to work there. Extremely poor management skills, and most important no manners at all.
Pros
no pros
Cons
only cons
Awful Company with the morals of an alley cat!
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  North of england20 March 2018
Avoid!

Poor management
boss in ivory tower
embarrassing staff
poor payers
no consideration for hr processes
all staff just a number
take take take
cant organise a meeting!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
hard thankless work with very small pay
supervisor/shift manager (Former Employee) –  Battersea20 June 2016
open the shop, book in deliveries, put the tills on, serve customers, deal with any complaints, staff rota. If on late shift all of the above plus do the banking, close the shop, ensure staff have their breaks, ensure the date checks and temperature checks are completed, ensure the shop cleaned and rubbish taken out before closure.
Pros
6 hour shifts.
Cons
double shift if someone fails to attend work and very poorly paid.
demanding place to work with very tight budgets.
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Battersea and surrounding areas20 June 2016
a typical day is to start early and visit sites, these also have to be visited in the late afternoon. I have learned how to use floor machines such as scrubber dryers etc. I manage teams of cleaners at 20 sites across London and work with a great team of other Area Mangers. We all help each other where possible. The hardest part of the job is ensuring that the work is completed to the highest standard and therefore keeping the clients happy which is hard to do when staff do not turn up and fail to let the supervisor or myself know. I find the most enjoyable part of the job is the travelling and working with the teams on the sites.
Pros
car, fuel card, pension and expenses
Cons
parking tickets are not paid for and sometimes the need to be up in the very early hours.
Non productive
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  London, ENG8 July 2015
I am having a hard time with school cause every year I got to look for a job when the school closes for break, and this has been going on for 8 years. My leave pay is only 1 week a year and that is not enough to keep me while the school is closed.
Productive work place
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Hertford - The Sele School31 August 2012
Typical day would be cleaning the Sixth Form and Science block at my local school. This would mean, hoovering, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning down all the work tops, filling up the dishwasher in the Sixth Form kitchen and cleaning the toilets. I have learnt to work independently and as part of a team and to accept and take on new challenges without hesitation. Management were not seen often, but supervisors provided help if needed. Co-workers were unsociable which I found uncomfortable. The hardest part of the job is time management to complete all the tasks required before the school shuts. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work independently and to have my own routine for organisation and order of cleaning.
Pros
reasonably close to home
Cons
unfriendly co-workers