EMR Search & Selection

EMR Search & Selection Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews
doing 5 peoples jobs and getting minimum pay for 1, no work/personal life balance. different rules for different people on the same thing. whenever i had full amount of breaks i always got told i was taking the p**s
Good job very poor management, if you have a home life don't bother applying. Its a job where what you know is not important it's who you know and if it betters themselves they will stab you in the back and if you have a stab proof vest they will paint a target on it.
Pros
If I have to put one it's weekly wage
Cons
Don't have a finish time, long hours, you are just a number
When I first started there was talks to myself by management about how training needed to be better and it really did. Your kind of thrown in at the deep end. I didn't feel supported by management was tutted at and shouted at inappropriately several times. A lot of people that had worked there years left and was reduced to tears more than once. I gave it my best but unfortunately it wasn't enough. No staff incentives. No bonuses. No overtime - although I was made to feel bad a few times for going home on time. There was days I was the first one in and the last one out and never got a thank you. Its a shame as I met some really nice people there. Your opinions are not valued as I found being released from employment shortly after.
Pros
Team members sticking together and supporting one another
Cons
Poor Training, poor Salary, poor Management
good place to work at and never a time for a dole moment as you can talk as you work and always on the go there is a time when work stops but never for to long to get bored.
Cons
Good company to work for although wages are not great keep your head down and work hard you can go far , some long hours but the yard staff make it a easier
If you want to be undervalued, underpaid and treated like a 21st century slave, then work for EMR.

I was a Depot Manager for a number of years and I can say without any doubt whatsoever that this company has no credibility whatsoever.

They put profits before people at every available opportunity and you'll be expected to hand over your life to them...
for a salary that's at least 10-15k below the national average. Say goodbye to your evenings and weekends too, EMR will demand them for your meagre salary.

I know other ex-Depot Managers who will say exactly the same....Avoid!!
Pros
Cons
long hours, terrible pay, treated like dirt
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EMR Search & Selection?