Elements Europe Employee Reviews

I do not recommend this company !!!
worker (Former Employee) –  Telford8 March 2018
The work is very hard for the smallest money. It is very cold because there is no heating. In the summer it's hot like in an oven. There are cameras everywhere. They do not judge employees for how they work, but for who has good deals with whom. You are a good employee only when you milk your managers. The manager's partner can do nothing, the rest of the employees will do the job for him and he will only take the money. In winter, workers are released collectively to recruit employees in spring and summer. I worked there for 5 years and I do not recommend this company.
Good Place To Work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 February 2018
A lot of work going on all the time, people very friendly and now has a canteen which is very useful as it is very cheap and creates a good feel to the workplace.

Recommend working here always a lot of work and good place to work.
Pros
Canteen On Site, A lot of work, Good group of workers

Thank you for your positive comments.

We continue to improve our staff facilities and what we offer as an employer in Telford.

Love my job and the company
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire1 February 2018
Been working here a while, good management and money. Canteen is cheap and nice food. Staff are friendly to

Don't listen to the bad reviews great job and opportunities
Pros
Cheap food and good money

Good place to work, Telford
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 February 2018
I have been at the company now for 2 years. I like it a lot. There is always things going on and I get a good pay packet at the end of the wek. Good grub in the canteen and cheap 2.
Pros
Cheap food canteen
Cons
None I can think of
Fun workplace , very hard working
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire23 January 2018
It is very interesting working there as there isn’t a lot of girls there. I like the fact everyone is working in a team and everyone knows what to do. It is very difficult working in there in the winter because there’s no heating but overall I think it’s a great place
productive but hard work
Boarder operative (Former Employee) –  Telford9 January 2018
worked here for 5yrs very hard work but pay was ok. the company moved from oswestry where i lived to Telford about an hours drive but stayed or another year then left.
Pros
worked with some nice people
Cons
long days
factory work, many hours always rushed
Joiner (Former Employee) –  Oswestry, Shropshire19 July 2017
good gang of lads on the floor, all trades working together and helping each other out, well apart from the sparks, obviously. warned on day one about the cameras everywhere ( big brother is watching and he can zoom in and see what your texting on your phone)
very us and them as far as management goes, even though we were all tradesmen on the floor our opinion counted for nought and we were to do as we were told.
hardest part of the job was showing the missus the payslip when you'd been out for 60+ hours and only just scraped to time and a half
Pros
working indoors
Cons
big hours small money
Loving my new Job
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire21 June 2017
Great place to work, love working here. Lots of improvements going on which is nice to see a company growing and in a positive way. Looking forward to continuing working here.

Lots going on
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 April 2017
Lots of changes making it a great place to work! One of the best jobs I've had and some great people work there. Always lots going on and plenty of work. Inducted day 1 and got to understand the future of the company and which direction it's heading. Nice to hear that the company is doing so well, and how I play a part in it.
Pros
Canteen coming soon

good place to work
welder fabricator (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire13 February 2017
working hours 6-6
learned to structurally weld on heavy guage steel and also work away on site quite a lot
its an up beat place to work a good team of people
Painter (Current Employee) –  Telford17 August 2016
What a job, I love working here. I joined the company 2 months ago as a Painter and have to say the people and company are great to work for. Just had a company BBQ which was free and great to see fellow colleagues out of work. I would highly recommend this company to work for.
Pros
Friendly working conditions
Cons
None I can think of

FLT driver and timbering
Flt Driver (Former Employee) –  Oswestry6 June 2015
Type of work what I do in Shropshire Pallets is exactly very easy (make pallets , loading them and transport). I not learn so much in that company that job be very hard in every part and I be not so enjoy over there.
No commitment to developing staff
Warehouse and Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Oswestry, ENG10 May 2014
Good Staff - poor management
Many staff members willing to work hard to help progress the fortunes of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elements Europe. Our community is ready to answer.

Elements Europe Reviews by Location