Elements Europe Employee Reviews

Decent place to work
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Telford28 August 2019
It was a good place to work however the only problems we had in the company was a disorganisation as sometimes there would be a lack of materials to work with.
Disgraceful attitude
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative/yardsman (Former Employee) –  Telford30 July 2019
One of the worst places ever to work,the whole management team have no clue,they have no care for the real workers,HR team absolutely clueless,if you want a couple of weeks to earn pocket money then yes,if you want long term then absolutely not they will chuck you as soon as look at you.
Pros
Finishing
Cons
Disgraceful management
Seen drunks organise things better.
Skilled Labourer (Current Employee) –  Telford27 June 2019
Hands down the worst place I have ever worked. The pay is terrible for the amount of work you produce, managament do not care about any issues you have, HR is useless as he no interest in the employees welfare, always mess up with the wages aswell. Would not recommend working here, there is absolutely no health and safety on the shop floor either the place is a death trap. Stay away.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Fake promises
TILER (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire29 April 2019
Great place to work, love working here. Lots of improvements going on which is nice to see a company growing and in a positive way. Looking forward to continuing working here.
Pros
Finish Friday Early
Worst place to work in the world
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Telford2 March 2019
This is a honest review about Elements, all the ones staying working here is good are all lies. The work ethic is shocking they only care about quantity not quality they then promise you price work to make you work harder then you DO NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY. The management team are useless, they don’t communicate with each other and have a constant battle regarding who has more power and say. The design team yet again are useless none of them have a clue what they are doing! If you don’t do what management ask of you then they threaten you with your job because they feel more authoritative than you! The overall treatment received is appalling. Come Christmas time no body is safe or secure with their jobs as people get sacked left right and centre.
Pros
Leaving the company
Cons
dont beleive the pay rates
fabricator/welder (Former Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire18 February 2019
Worked there as a welder fabricator and got promised 10 and hour paid us 9.50 was told that would be for a wk we got to wk 4 no change. They dont have a clue what they are doing and get spoken to like cachild. Not a good place to work the place is built off of lies. I would nit recommend working here
Pros
Cons
all of it
Admin (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire7 January 2019
Pros
Finish Friday Early
Tiler Job
Tiler (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire7 January 2019
I like working here. Good pay and early finish on a Friday. They are looking for more Tiler. I learned lots of things here and want to continue work here.
Pros
Finish Friday Early
Fun
Receptionist and Administrator (Current Employee) –  Telford22 December 2018
Good place of work nice staff and good environment work men are rude and not disciplined accordingly.
HR hasn’t been the best with dealing with workshop staff. High employee turnover.
Pros
Good HR management
Cons
Not good staff management
Elements europe
Dry liner, Ceiling Fixer (Former Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire20 September 2018
I do not recommend this job. Small earnings a lot of hard work. Managers from the office are a great misunderstanding, they look at themselves and their convenience, and the employee has a rubbish, I do not recommend this work to anyone
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire10 July 2018
Been here for over 2 months now and have to say having worked here a few years ago, the place has changed a lot. It is more organised (always room for improvement) more relaxed and more enjoyable place to work. Got a guy in the HR office who I think has been with them for a couple of years, you can see the changes he has made, and keeps us informed. Got some really good lads working here now. Looking forward to the staff free summer bbq! And food in the canteen is cheap and staff are funny.
Pros
Early finish on a Friday! Paid 20 min break! Free breakfast and employee party’s
Cons
Hot is summer, cold in winter
Terrible
Dry liner, Ceiling Fixer (Former Employee) –  Telford3 June 2018
Horrible management I was sacked for found to my grandmothers funeral in the end. No spec to move higher and lied to about pay. Promises never honoured etc. Told you’d take good money in reality you graft like mad for pennies, Like slave labour. AVOID
Pros
Home time
Cons
Start time
I do not recommend this company !!!
worker (Former Employee) –  Telford8 March 2018
The work is very hard for the smallest money. It is very cold because there is no heating. In the summer it's hot like in an oven. There are cameras everywhere. They do not judge employees for how they work, but for who has good deals with whom. You are a good employee only when you milk your managers. The manager's partner can do nothing, the rest of the employees will do the job for him and he will only take the money. In winter, workers are released collectively to recruit employees in spring and summer. I worked there for 5 years and I do not recommend this company.
learnt a lot
Tiler (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 February 2018
started with company as a labourer which was ok but nothing special, have moved departments and am now learning to tile. great bunch of lads, better managers now than when i 1st started. can see improvements in all areas.
Pros
4.30 finish
Cons
cold
Good Place To Work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 February 2018
A lot of work going on all the time, people very friendly and now has a canteen which is very useful as it is very cheap and creates a good feel to the workplace.

Recommend working here always a lot of work and good place to work.
Pros
Canteen On Site, A lot of work, Good group of workers

Thank you for your positive comments.

We continue to improve our staff facilities and what we offer as an employer in Telford.

Love my job and the company
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Telford and Wrekin, Shropshire1 February 2018
Been working here a while, good management and money. Canteen is cheap and nice food. Staff are friendly to

Don't listen to the bad reviews great job and opportunities
Pros
Cheap food and good money

Good place to work, Telford
Welder/Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire1 February 2018
I have been at the company now for 2 years. I like it a lot. There is always things going on and I get a good pay packet at the end of the wek. Good grub in the canteen and cheap 2.
Pros
Cheap food canteen
Cons
None I can think of
Fun workplace , very hard working
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire23 January 2018
It is very interesting working there as there isn’t a lot of girls there. I like the fact everyone is working in a team and everyone knows what to do. It is very difficult working in there in the winter because there’s no heating but overall I think it’s a great place
productive but hard work
Boarder operative (Former Employee) –  Telford9 January 2018
worked here for 5yrs very hard work but pay was ok. the company moved from oswestry where i lived to Telford about an hours drive but stayed or another year then left.
Pros
worked with some nice people
Cons
long days
Loving my new Job
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire21 June 2017

Thank you for your positive comments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elements Europe. Our community is ready to answer.

Elements Europe Reviews by Location