Element Materials Technology
Element Materials Technology Employee Review

Does your face fit?

20 May 2019
Worked their for a few months, nothing wrong with how I worked, got praise afew times...then...all of a sudden, meetings were put in place with Management and HR - got given LOADS of reasons none of which added up, then, BAM! contract terminated.
Pros
decent hours for me
Cons
getting the boot, management
22 July 2020
Same role
Technician (Current Employee) - Bridgwater
Terrible management, too many chiefs that do little work and not enough actual workers, minimum wage. No renumeration, low staff morale. No recognition of effort. On call, low staff morale.
Pros
Staff parking
Cons
Wouldn't recommend
2 October 2018
Same role
Technician (Current Employee) - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
As I have been working for Exova, we have just been taken over by Element recently. I personally have enjoyed my time here as a whole so far. Colleagues are friendly and welcoming, managers are easy to talk to. Any problems I have ever had in the work place have been solved. Salary could be better - although there is room to progress and earn more, there are many other similar job roles at other companies with higher starting salaries. Like many other workplaces there are the occasional problems, good days and bad days, but nothing that has affected my time at work massively. I can't speak for other areas of Element, but I would recommend my branch in Stevenage to work at.
22 July 2020
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) - Wednesbury
I love working somewhere that my manager listens to my concerns and actually helps me sort anything I'm worried or concerned about. I feel valued and am praised for hard work that I put in - meaning you feel more inclined to do any extra which is asked of you. During the COVID crisis many of us have been set up to work from home and been provided with everything we need.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Element Materials Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9