Element Materials Technology Employee Review

View all Element Materials Technology reviews

Zero Gratitude
TBC (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom11 September 2018
I have worked so hard for this company and taken additional workload with no gain. It has given long hours, travelling long distances, high pressure meetings etc.

The company likes the portray itself as a good employer. I'm not seeing it now...and can't see it arriving at any point in the future.

So many people have left (not of their choosing). It's so dispiriting. In one hand, I do believe the company wants to keep me, and I have performed well. However I know that I'm now being taken advantage of. Any issue is brushed off because managers are reluctant to ask the question with the overly sensitive and emotional responses from leadership.

The frequent reminders to complete feedback questionnaires offer no insight into how people are feeling. Nothing is shared.

I gave Element the time to prove itself. Each passing day it's getting worse and became worse since we took over Exova. We overreached ourselves.

Time to brush up the CV and move on.

Maybe when I have a new role I can be more frank about my experience as I know this is viewed and I don't trust our leadership while I am here.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Long hours, poor executive leadership, no trust, micro management, no recognition, poorly planned implementation of systems

Other Element Materials Technology Employee Reviews

Believe the reviews on glass door
Sales (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom10 October 2019
I didn’t, I joined the company believing I would make a difference.
They are everything the glass door reviews portray them as.
Poor /inept senior management.
Poor incoherent collaboration and a very obvious ‘click’ if your not in the click, your not in.
Lavoro stimolante ma management scarso
Materials Testing Researcher (Former Employee) –  Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK2 October 2019
Ambiente di lavoro molto stimolante e interessante dal punto di vista ingegneristico. Possibilità di lavorare con clienti che sviluppano tecnologie di avanguardia nei campi di aerospace e Oil & Gas. Purtroppo, management focalizzato solo sugli indici di performance economica che non esitano a sacrificare risorse valide nel personale per un riduzione dei costi nell'immediato: visione davvero miope.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Element Materials Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9