Element Materials Technology
Element Materials Technology Employee Review

Keep looking for work elsewhere

31 December 2018
Would avoid the conditioning room/goods in, minimum wage, maximum effort, zero appreciation.
Supervisors and management i wouldn't trust as far as i could throw them.

Poor training schedule, but be ready to be penalized for not knowing what you have not been shown.

Nothing was easy to learn, the job is even harder when given samples with no information, spend to much time getting information needed.

Typical day is physical and exhaustive, tiresome trying to get information.

In the end hardest part of the day was going in, the best part was going home.

If your working or not stay where you are trust me you'll be better off.

That said there are some really nice people there and unfortunately the odd one or two that would happily stick a knife in your back without even blinking.
Pros
Free tea/coffee, mostly nice people
Cons
Management/supervisors
13 June 2018
Same location
Administrator (Former Employee) - Warrington, Cheshire
Managers are unprofessional, training is non existent, underhand office politics, no development, unrealistic work loads. A very unhappy work place. Female management on a power trip but lack fundamental management experience and try to make up for it with 'bull dog' management style. Management are manipulative and deceitful. There is a lot of information to understand in order to complete the roles but no support given and shoddy rushed training given yet expectations high. HR turn a blind eye to work place bullying and harassment.
Cons
Worst management. Bad staff morale
22 July 2020
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) - Wednesbury
I love working somewhere that my manager listens to my concerns and actually helps me sort anything I'm worried or concerned about. I feel valued and am praised for hard work that I put in - meaning you feel more inclined to do any extra which is asked of you. During the COVID crisis many of us have been set up to work from home and been provided with everything we need.
22 July 2020
Technician (Current Employee) - Bridgwater
Terrible management, too many chiefs that do little work and not enough actual workers, minimum wage. No renumeration, low staff morale. No recognition of effort. On call, low staff morale.
Pros
Staff parking
Cons
Wouldn't recommend
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Element Materials Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9