Element Materials Technology

Element Materials Technology Employee Reviews in Stevenage

Stevenage2 reviews
Element has a strong focus on staff learning and development, which is refreshing. It has the ability to invest in the business units and people. The safety of its people and customers is paramount.
The team I work with are highly technical and it is a great environment to learn and grow.

The downsides are that as a big organisation there are a lot of 'one-size' fits all procedures to follow, which can be frustrating and time consuming.
As I have been working for Exova, we have just been taken over by Element recently. I personally have enjoyed my time here as a whole so far. Colleagues are friendly and welcoming, managers are easy to talk to. Any problems I have ever had in the work place have been solved. Salary could be better - although there is room to progress and earn more, there are many other similar job roles at other companies with higher starting salaries. Like many other workplaces there are the occasional problems, good days and bad days, but nothing that has affected my time at work massively. I can't speak for other areas of Element, but I would recommend my branch in Stevenage to work at.