Element Materials Technology
Element Materials Technology Employee Review

Supportive place with good morals

22 July 2020
I love working somewhere that my manager listens to my concerns and actually helps me sort anything I'm worried or concerned about. I feel valued and am praised for hard work that I put in - meaning you feel more inclined to do any extra which is asked of you. During the COVID crisis many of us have been set up to work from home and been provided with everything we need.
26 August 2020
Technician (Former Employee) - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Element took over the company I worked for. They abolished our yearly bonus, froze our pay and gave the technicians a much heavier workload. Needless to say I left and went to a company where I was better appreciated.
Pros
None i could find
Cons
Low pay for industry
9 August 2020
Senior Safety Test Engineer (Former Employee) - Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
It was a pleasure to work at Element Hull. The management is supportive and communicative, the laboratory well equipped, there is no bullying whatsoever, the company is well organised and there is clear communication from the top management.
I would not have left if it weren't for covid slow down.
Pros
safe bicycle storage, showers, gym
22 July 2020
Technician (Current Employee) - Bridgwater
Terrible management, too many chiefs that do little work and not enough actual workers, minimum wage. No renumeration, low staff morale. No recognition of effort. On call, low staff morale.
Pros
Staff parking
Cons
Wouldn't recommend