Element Materials Technology
Element Materials Technology Employee Review

If your face fits

20 October 2020
After almost 8 years within the company being within the lab for two takeovers, time has come to move on, lack of progression and willingness to invest in staff training in areas that need it the most has lead me to leave, poor management and the HR manager is totally unprofessional bringing my personal life into conversations when being told I'm leaving, they really don't care for the staff only the amount of work they can get you to do in a day. Pay is good for a starter after some experience but if your looking for a career look elsewhere, unless your related to others within the building you won't get far. Also no matter how hard you work or bend over backwards there is no sense of appreciation from higher management, they are happy for you to slave away to line there pockets.
Pros
The team i was with
Cons
Lack of progression, pay, unappreciated
26 August 2020
Technician (Former Employee) - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Element took over the company I worked for. They abolished our yearly bonus, froze our pay and gave the technicians a much heavier workload. Needless to say I left and went to a company where I was better appreciated.
Pros
None i could find
Cons
Low pay for industry
9 August 2020
Senior Safety Test Engineer (Former Employee) - Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
It was a pleasure to work at Element Hull. The management is supportive and communicative, the laboratory well equipped, there is no bullying whatsoever, the company is well organised and there is clear communication from the top management. I would not have left if it weren't for covid slow down.
Pros
safe bicycle storage, showers, gym
22 July 2020
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) - Wednesbury
I love working somewhere that my manager listens to my concerns and actually helps me sort anything I'm worried or concerned about. I feel valued and am praised for hard work that I put in - meaning you feel more inclined to do any extra which is asked of you. During the COVID crisis many of us have been set up to work from home and been provided with everything we need.