Element Materials Technology
Element Materials Technology Employee Review

Half reccomend

18 March 2020
Some great people at Element and some good opportunities to gain experience. The downside is the pay is low, they will leave you short staffed with only half of your team but still expect 100% on time delivery, leading to low morale. Staff turnover is horrendous so often you get thrown in at the deep end with very limited training. Feels like your always under scrutiny but your hard work goes completely unnoticed which is a shame because it could be a good place to work if managers had a slightly different mindset. Not sure if I would recommend it, maybe for someone fresh out of uni looking for experience but if you need to earn a half decent wage this is not the place to be.
1 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) - Deeside
Low salary, if your face fits you'll get more money and an easy ride.

Only work here for lab experience, don't come here looking for a career, you won't find it.

Everyone is related to each other, not good as this causes favouritism within teams and zero ability for effective management.
9 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) - Deeside
Unless your desperate don’t go there. Management have no skills in dealing with employees and offer no support when it’s needed the most. Moral is very very low! Very high staff turnover and very low salaries. Don’t waste your time here much better places to be.
26 August 2020
Technician (Former Employee) - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Element took over the company I worked for. They abolished our yearly bonus, froze our pay and gave the technicians a much heavier workload. Needless to say I left and went to a company where I was better appreciated.
Pros
None i could find
Cons
Low pay for industry