If your face fits you'll do well.
If you do as your told and go above and beyond whilst following the rules you will never gain respect from management and they will stop any career opportunities. They never want you to progress as they fear they will not be able to replace you if you are a hardworking individual.
The people who go against the rules and cause problems seem to get better treatment as it's easier for management to let them do what they want instead of enforcing any rules. This is how there is one rule for one person and another for someone else. If it's easier to say yes to you because your difficult they will say yes, but if your not difficult they will say no.
Hide and seek
Disheartened people. Wave upon wave of redundancies for a profitable business. No benefits of note and what is in place is eroded and removed without it being communicated.
Blame culture is developing and there is just no trust.
The warrington lab is run poorly
- How does someone get hired at Element Materials Technology? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Element Materials Technology? How many days do you get per y…2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Element Materials Technology?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Element Materials Technology?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Element Materials Technology?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Element Materials Technology?One person answered
- What are your turn around times like
- What is the average salary increase for a good employer?