Eidyn Care Employee Reviews

Great place to work one big family
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh3 June 2019
I have been employed with Eidyn care for 9 months I love my job everyone from staff to carers to clients are so nice .Staff in office are always there if you need anything with a quick response to any queries.
Pros
Great friendly team who work to great lengths to provide excellent care
Great care company
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh UK26 July 2018
Eidyn care are a great company to work for.
They really care about there clients and staff equally, amazing clients and co workers.
Always have plenty of time to do our care work then chat to clients.
Management always ensure we have enough travel time between clients, so no stressing.
We learn something new every day.
Management always try to keep continuity with clients and staff.
There is always someone on call if any problems.
Pros
Great clients and staff team
Wonderful company to work for
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh12 July 2018
In my brief time working with Eidyn Care I can say that without a doubt - I have loved every moment of my time with them. The work is incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling and management have your back every step of the way.

Working with Eidyn Care feels like being part of a very large, caring and compassionate family.

I would thoroughly recommend them as a company to work for - top notch.
Pros
Caring, organised and efficient management team, WONDERFUL clients, friendly working environment. Truly satisfying job.
Cons
None.
Great company, would definitely recommend
Care giver (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh12 July 2018
Clients are great, the company ensures that clients are only taken on if we can safely provide the correct care, so you are never doing anything unsafe or something you are not trained to do.

A staff member is always on call to contact if you have any issues or questions during your shift.

Great team ethos.

I love working with Eidyn care and would definitely recommend working with or using this company. Why would you work anywhere else when you can work for Eidyn care!
Pros
Monthly meetings to get additional training and meet up with the other staff, holiday pay, mileage pay, great clients and colleagues
Cons
Great company, great team!
Care Assistant and Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh12 July 2018
I joined the company approximately 3 months ago and all of the staff have been incredibly welcoming and made me feel part of the team immediately, especially the management/office.

Even though home care assistants are often lone working their is a real sense of a supportive team within the company.

The values and ethos are what make Eidyn Care such a special place to work because they really do care about every single client and staff member.
Pros
Supportive management, good rate of pay, excellent training.
Superb company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh12 July 2018
I have been with Eidyn Care since they started up last May and am enjoying every minute.
The management really listen to what you want from the job and really try to accommodate and requests you may have.
The working pattern is flexible to work around other requirements.
Pay is excelled and ongoing training and support when meeting the clients really helps you to feel like you are making a difference
Pros
Excellent pay, ongoing training, career progression opportunities
Cons
Superb company to work for with great support and training for all their staff.
Home Carer (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh11 July 2018
It's a joy to work for Eidyn Care as they are very friendly and it feels like you are not only part of a team but also part of a family.

I joined the company in May and have never looked back as it's a joy to work for such a superb company.

The ongoing training is excellent and there iare also opportunities to progress up the ladder in the company. The management are superb and are very approachable.

The clients are great and all have different needs which we care for in every way we can to make them able to stay in their own home. We not only provide a service to our clients but also companionship.
Pros
Good Salary, excellent ongoing training, great staff, free uniform, mileage allowance and you always get your birthday off!!
Top Company to work for
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh26 January 2018
Superb Company to work for!

They have a strong company ethos and really want to look after their client's and their staff equally.

They have a structured training plan with regular team meetings, shadow shifts with new clients and the management are really friendly and approachable
Pros
Minimum One Hour Visits, great team and work ethic
Excellent place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Leith, City of Edinburgh10 January 2018
I left NHS Lothian to come and work for Eidyn Care in April and I am thoroughly enjoy it. The management are very fair and approachable and shifts are all done fairly with plenty of time in between clients and minimum one hour visits so we actually have time to care for the clients.
All the clients are risk assessed and we are monitored for safe and well. All notes are done on an app so we have time to chat to the clients without having to do lots of paperwork. The management also do client care and would not ask us to do anything they would not do. There is always someone to get in touch with if there are any problems are I never feel alone.
I am now in a Supervisor role so there is scope to move up the ladder or specialise or become a champion in other areas.
All the other carers and very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free training, free uniform and equipment, mileage
Cons
Fantastic company to work for!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh10 January 2018
A really caring company who care about their staff and clients equally.

Flexible shifts, approachable management and lovely clients and we actually have time to care (minimum 1 hour visits)