Effective Web Solutions Employee Reviews

I Could not believe how inefficient this place was.
Google Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washougal, WA18 July 2018
No matter how hard I worked, all the work I successfully provided that drove their clients back up to page one on google. They slapped me in the face with a dollar raise.

Most people were immature, if your family you can do anything that includes completely dropping the biggest client with incorrect information.... swept their bad work under the rug letting you take the fall.

HIGH TURN OVER. don't get comfortable.
Cons
All of it
Great Environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washougal, WA13 April 2016
You will never work for a better company. They are flexible when it comes to time off for their employees, fun & friendly environment and tons of perks like paid company days that are over the top and amazing (Downtown Portland Jet Boat Excursion, 1-hour massages, company lunches at nice restaurants, etc.). They are great about giving their employees bonuses and rewards for a job well done. Paid sick and vacation time, they even give you a bonus when you take a vacation and use your time off so you have money to spend on your trip!! Most Friday's you'll get let out 1-2 hours early and still get paid! This is a great company to work for!
Pros
Catered lunches, flexible time off, bonuses, yearly reviews, great hours
Cons
No healthcare but offers DPC plan & company sponsored dental plan
Productive work place to grow skills
Lead Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WA27 April 2015
At Effective Web Solutions we work with a lot of freedom. We are free to grow our skills, to manage our time, and to succeed. We work at a desk and for most of our days we problem solve. The hardest part of the job is finding the right the balance between what the client wants and providing a product that will actually provide ROI. Unrealistic expectations and over selling are the enemy of this job and provide the largest headache. My favorite part of this job is the project management, building lasting relationships with my clients and developers. I love to create a plan, execute said plan and then see it all come together.
Pros
Professional Atmosphere, Skill Advancement
Cons
growing pains, owner disconnected
Hard Work and Dedicated Employees
SEO (Current Employee) –  Washougal, WA26 April 2015
I have done a lot of work with effective web solutions as of late an I really appreciate their knowledge and dedication to the projects time-line. I would recommend EWS to any company looking to get better results in the search engines.
Pros
Open Scheduling and friendly staff
Cons
Distance from my current location
Typical Marketing and Sales
Marketing and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver WA11 January 2015
Fast paced work environment.
New to working since in high school and didn't know I was 1099 employee. Owner operated and small
Was at our employers beautiful home
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camas, WA22 January 2013
I would call people all over the U.S. so I liked that and
we helped them with optimizing their advertising.
Pros
comfortable home
Cons
no breaks and not enough hours