Edwardian Group London Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor management/awful company to work for
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Sussex hotel18 June 2018
I worked as a reservation agent . I would use the worst possible word to describe the reservation manager over there . When I joined I saw so many people walked off or working very unhappy in that place and then I came to a realisation that if you be your self and try to work without team up with that stupid lady nothing going to work for you in that place . Military environment where they make you feel bad to go to toilet when you need , that's how bad it is .even when you take them to HR they were biased and one sided . I never written a review in my life . This is just a heads up for a person who's thinking of applying for a role at this place . Please do your self a favour and look for something else . Life is too short to be miserable.
Pros
Over sized uniforms, meals, very good induction session
Cons
Rude cunning arrogant manager with a pathetic spineless crowd behind her
Bad management
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Bloomsbury29 April 2018
Customer service department management is poor they don't listen to you unless you take them to hr,people come and go all the time management can't confront staff they rather talk behind your back
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management, hypocrite
Never bored.
Demi Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 November 2017
Great place to work, very friendly staff. There is always something to do, no matter what department you are in everybody helps each other. And I have never meant as many friendly people in one building.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits, salary.
Cons
Long hours.
It can be a good experience
Conference and Banqueting Assistant (Former Employee) –  London13 March 2017
It can be heavy work sometimes, and they expect you to wear uniforms and follow the conduct etc. It gives you adequate training, so it makes your job easier.
Pros
free meals during long shifts
Cons
it goes from quiet to super busy suddenly
Productive and fun workplace
F&B Customer Assistant (Current Employee) –  London10 May 2016
Many things to do, a good team work daily, funny and professional supervisors, the best ever General Manager of NPW Hotel that I met since I am in work environment.