Education 365

Education 365 Employee Reviews

Education365 is an extremely professional company to work with. The level of service is second to none. The consultants' experience has ensured that they only select the appropriate schools for me to work in. Prior to interviews, I have been totally prepared, with all the information and resources I could possibly need, being made available. A real pleasure to work with!
If you want to work with a dedicated team, I recommend Education 365. Since I started as trainee consultant, the team at Education 365 moulded me to become a successful primary recruitment consultant. The guidance and coaching from my director and compliance manager on a frequent basis, has helped me grow into a successful consultant. Trust was given to me at an early stage and I attended many recruitment fairs on behalf of Education365, which also helped me adjust my techniques to fit education and improve my business development skills further. Education 365 comes with a personal approach whether working for them or a candidate looking for work. No individual is seen as just another number, the sheer passion and dedication of the recruitment team is unrivalled in today's recruitment industry. The company has helped me obtain an honest, personal approach to generate and be successful in business.
Pros
Great team, training, incentives, team building exercises and Christmas Party
Friendly and professional team culture, where you are trusted to work independently with support from management always on hand if needed. Challenges involve building a billing desk to a sustainable level and the variety of the job is what makes it interesting, no day is the same.
Pros
Great location and easy commute
Cons
TFL Delays
This is the best agency i have worked with. They don't just treat you like an employee, but there is a great personal relationship with the consultants. Everything is managed professionally from the moment you sign with the agency to the time you gain a position and beyond. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
great secure positions and after care once you gain a position
  1. Employee reviews