Eden Nannies & Maternity Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
Totally unprofessional agency
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 March 2019
With over 30 years experience as a Chauffeur reporting to Board level, supporting Captains of Industry, UNHWI and senior politicians this agency is well out of its depth in providing a recruiting service. They are inexperienced and geared towards ‘bums on seats’ whilst not giving any form of service. HR Depts and Candidates should avoid.
Pros
Cons
Need to be investigated by Recruitment & Employment Services
Worst agency ever
Nanny (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London2 February 2019
I am a teacher with over 25 years experience, speaking 4 languages - 3 fluently and they had the audacity to tell me that I wouldn’t be fit enough to represent them after 6 weeks waiting, by a uneducated brat called Jessy. I have never seen such an unprofessional agency. I spoke to couple parents who had similar experience on a nanny/parents pool website. Don’t waste your time with them, they don’t know what they are doing.
Pros
Cons
Worst agency
Not very impressed
Nanny (Former Employee) –  London20 September 2018
I have been a nanny over 20 years and I have never known an agency that cannot be bothered to register me. I have great references and I have a good cv. I have a lot of experience I have been interested in about 20 jobs so far with them and I have emailed them. But never anything back. Either they don’t like me. Or they just do not excise either way I am not happy with the way I have been treated. At least one email would be nice. Not very professional at all.
Fantastic maternity management staff
Maternity nurse (Current Employee) –  Kent and London16 July 2018
I have enjoyed working for Eden! The maternity consultants have been fantastic in constantly finding me perfect clients. The maternity consultants are very supportive and always available to help.
Awful place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London23 February 2018
Awful management, a very two faced office and a huge staff turn over. Very low salaries with very low commission. No care for employees, clients and candidates
This company is a rubbish
Cheuffer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 January 2018
I expected this company to reply but they haven’t in a whole year so I am very disappointed. I don’t recommend this company to anyone as it is a waist of your time.