Eden Futures

Eden Futures Employee Reviews

United Kingdom292 reviews
If your face don't fit, or you are not a friend or family member of VH, or any management, you don't stand a chance, I have witnessed management screaming in staff face, and reducing them to tears, this place is horrible, please don't send your loved ones here, CQC really needs to take a look.
Look at reviews and make your own mind up
Realy do t bother, worst run company ever

Eden has no futurenegative reviews are correct, really dont bother.
Pros
We left
Cons
Great job. Great service users, management can be good to you if you're good to them. Pay is good if you're in a household with someone else. Pay isn't good if you're living alone in the Newark based area. Hours aren't flexible
Worst time of my life, management nothing but bullies, to staff and residents, such a lot is covered up, staff told to lie to coordinators and residents families, CQC been contacted, they cant get away with this anymore
Pros
Residents, staff
Cons
Read reviews
Worst run company ever.
Management get away with inappropriate talking to staff, so many family members, it's a joke, I was bullied by assistant manager and her relatives, I contacted HR and they did not want to know, I will continue to take action .
Pros
Poor residents
Cons
Too many to list
no support off management at all after serious incidents, rotas are a joke working near enough every weekend, shirebrook service went 3 months without management, medication marr sheets aren’t being followed Or signed and that’s just the deputy manager, favouritism of staff, service users family’s being constantly lied to, all some staff care about is sitting in office drinking tea
No support from management, payroll are pathetic with getting wages right, always setting on staff with no experience or interest, management like to tell staff one thing then service users another, management like to pick on certain members of staff either due to their appearance. The training all staff get taught is utterly useless.
What a shame of a company,
Because I dared to stand up for residents, I was made to feel like I was in the wrong, when a team leader is shouting in staff members face, I do something about it, Nottingham area manager nothing but bullies
Pros
I left
Cons
Some staff and clients
Lack of respect for staff or residents,
Complaints about managers family members not followed up, staff made to feel undervalued because they cant do extra hours, not a nice place to work for at all.
Pros
Im leaving
Cons
Residents
Lack of respect for staff or residents,
Pros
Im leaving
Cons
Residents
Eden Futures the management are corrupt, they bully and disrespect them. Since the old CEO left it's gone down hill the senior management team dont support staff want everything hidden and dont support anyone . The management allow staff to work 70 odd hours a week . They dont care about mental health I would not advise anybody or their friends and family to work for Eden Futures. deserve 0 stars.
Very bad experience from start to finish. Safeguarding issues all the way. Medication errors, allegations from service users, no support from area Manager, no structure to your shifts, rotas are not fixed, rotas changed last minute. Avoid at all costs
Great culture good company to work for . lack of staff pushes staff to extreme working conditions. Too many agency staff. Lack of consistency because of this for clients
I'm not going to rant , but these are some of the problems I personally witnessed,
Staff being spoken down to staff by management, we was asked to lie about clients time with staff, medication errors not investigated, family of management does ae they please, this company realy needs to be looked in too.
Pros
I loved my job role but lost faith in Eden Futures
Cons
A lot
Management favour family members, complaints brushed under the carpet, clients let down time and time again, worst run care company ever, don't bother.
Pros
Good staff and clients
Cons
Read reviews
High staff turnover. No job security. Extremely toxic workplace full of gossip. It was very disorganised and unprofessional. Would not recommend working here.
What a joke, worst run place ever, dont care about clients or staff, management a joke, no 1 _1 time for clients, familys lied to all the time, to much to say about this company,
Not a nice place to work at, I have recently left because I made a complaint about team leader being inappropriate with young staff member, because team leader and management was related, I was bullied until I was made to leave this company.
Realy not a nice place to work, a lot of mistakes from management and they will not take responsibility, I'm now left, and urge any one not to bother getting a job here.
Pros
Clients and staff
Cons
To many to say.
Not a good company to work for, they make the rules up as they go along, paper work disappears, as do complaints about management, really dont bother.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Loads
Realy, if you enjoy working in care, dont work here, management dont care about staff being put in danger by clients, paper work disappears if a complaint is made aboutmanagemnt, worst run company ever.
Pros
I left
Cons
To many to list
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Futures. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8