Eden Brown Synergy Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Really positive experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North West28 May 2018
I have found 2 roles through Eden Brown. Consultants are always courteous and professional, and have been attentive to my needs.

I have worked for 2 housing associations in junior roles, but have learned lots of new things on the job and worked with some great colleagues. Both placements had a largely positive work culture, and this fitted in with Eden Brown's ethos of hard working professionalism. The hardest part of any work that I have done with Eden Brown is that they are a specialist consultancy and suitable jobs somewhere without too much travelling are not always conveniently available. The most enjoyable part of working for Eden Brown in a temporary/fixed term capacity is that the work that I have been given is very rewarding and I have gained lots of new experiences and understanding of working in that sector.
Pros
Consultants are polite, courteous and attentive to my needs
Cons
Work can be sporadic and some distance from home at times
Highly Recommend
Senior Recruitment Consultant/ Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Birmingham3 November 2016
The company do all they can to help, loads of separate managers and the workers within the Birmingham branch are very friendly would recommend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Brown Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7