Eden Brown Synergy

Eden Brown Synergy Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I worked in a supportive small team who had a nice balance of fun and get the job done. The training is second to none and the tools you are given afterwards to do your job really help you develop new skills. The only thing I did not like is the systems and the payroll set up.
When I worked at eden brown I felt I found my niche job I enjoyed. It suited my personality.

The culture was relaxed atmosphere and great teams to work with.
Worked for Eden Brown in the capacity of an agency worker. They were very supportive and successful in finding me temporary contracts throughout the UK. The job could be very varied and interesting working at different and diverse locations. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people at different local authorities which could also be challenging depending upon the backlog of work to be cleared.
I have found 2 roles through Eden Brown. Consultants are always courteous and professional, and have been attentive to my needs.

I have worked for 2 housing associations in junior roles, but have learned lots of new things on the job and worked with some great colleagues. Both placements had a largely positive work culture, and this fitted in with Eden Brown's ethos of hard working professionalism. The hardest part of any work that I have done with Eden Brown is that they are a specialist consultancy and suitable jobs somewhere without too much travelling are not always conveniently available. The most enjoyable part of working for Eden Brown in a temporary/fixed term capacity is that the work that I have been given is very rewarding and I have gained lots of new experiences and understanding of working in that sector.
Pros
Consultants are polite, courteous and attentive to my needs
Cons
Work can be sporadic and some distance from home at times
The company do all they can to help, loads of separate managers and the workers within the Birmingham branch are very friendly would recommend
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eden Brown Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6