ecoSense Cleaning Employee Reviews

Good Company to work at
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Midlands20 March 2019
I have worked for ecoSense for years and came across the bad reviews below. I have never not been paid ontime or underpaid.

The boss is really nice and the office staff really help me.

The wages are not high but im sure this is not the company fault.

My job is good
Pros
good company
Cons
none other than workiong hours
Unserious Company -Never pay workers
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London7 March 2019
I worked with this company it has been 7 months now without being paid despite contacting them several times. Stay away from this company. They offered to pay an hourly rate lower than that of older workers for a night job.

Induction is unpaid
Pros
There is nothing positive about this company
Cons
Never pay
Good Company
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  MAnchester17 January 2019
I have been working for ecosense for 1 month and really enjoying it.
I work nights and get support and trainig when I need. I like that you can always speak t someone from the company and my manager is rally nice.

Will really recomend this compant compared to other company i work for
Pros
good comapny and alweays speak to people and train
Cons
Nights
Very busy place to work
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  East Midlands27 November 2018
Avoid it !! You will not only do the cleaner's job overnight in The Gym. You will have to take care of the place, help the members of the gym, also call the police, the emergency service, evacuate the Gym if there is a fire. You will have many responsibilities and you will not receive anything for it! Only the minimum wages to work at night; they might be paying more for another places. Unfortunately I can’t write a good review for this company, much less for The Gym. I had worked like slave and not valued. Good luck to you.
Pros
Cons
Pay mínimo wages for the night shift, make you do many things, not only cleaner, no pay well for over time.
Cleaning at Bank office
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Birmingham2 November 2018
I am working for ecoSense in a office at the work and pay are good but the team are expecting a good job every day and it is very hard work to keep the manager happy but I like this.

I have many friends from the work and we have fun at work
Pros
nice work team and place
Cons
hard work every day
Cleaner at HM
Cleaner Operative (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 November 2018
Hi
This company always treated me very good and I had good place to work with nice people. the work was easy and they gave me uniform so this was good as I never get this at other company.
I left because I moved but they gave me another place to work in Liverpool so I am now working again..
Pros
nice company
Cons
low hours
Good Company with good morales
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London31 October 2018
I worked for this company in a large office with 40 other staff. They are always very helpful and although I had the least experience they always made me feel part of the team. The training was really good and I have now left the company because of this and it let me get another job for more more.

The wages are low but its cleaning
Pros
good company
Cons
good company
Absolutely horrible company to work for!
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk10 October 2018
Never in my 30 years of working have I worked for a company like these!!
Office staff very rude and I mean VERY rude and very unhelpful!
Expect you to work week after week with NO chemicals then complain and give you a warning because the work isn’t done properly even though you complain that there’s no chemical week after week to do the work!
Poor pay for unsocial hours!
Deducts money out of your wages when they feel like it!
Horrible company wouldn’t recommend it unless you like being treated like s**t
Read all the reviews! Not a very good company to work for at all...
Pros
Free gym use
Cons
Too many too list
job ok, dodgy company to work for. dont get paid!
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ashford, Kent8 October 2018
awful company with unfair and dirty affairs, dont pay wages.
Earnings made in September have to now wait till November.. come up with excuses, and "clauses" to deduct wages... aswell as manipulative staff in regard to whats owed. Mediocre job would describe it similarly to a cheese grater on the soul." amen
Pros
job
Cons
job
Dont work for them
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Midlands8 September 2018
My area manager is great,but office staff are rude and unhelpful,expect u to help them by doing overtime at sometimes 30 mins notice but if ur sick or have personnel issues they threaten u with sack! I had to have time off due to sickness bug and they put me on probation even tho I followed company procedure for sickness, then while looking on indeed I see they are advertising my hours of work!! Easy job ,no real training given but basically commen sense,no supervision, but can honestly say worse company I have ever worked for
Pros
No supervision, free membership to gym
Cons
Office staff rude and unhelpfull, no job security or any chance of promotion

Want to know more about ecoSense Cleaning?

Ask a question
Cleaner
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire7 August 2018
This is a worse company in UK the staff is so rude I got threated at the gym and reported it to gym manager and ecosense no action was taken and they dismissed me this company is so sick the way they treat people who work for them no matter how much you do they will never help or listen to your complaint or take any action gym is not safe to work at night as its too dangerous as there have to be one cleaner on site and this is a worse company as they should always have two staff on duty for safety but they don't care.
Transfered over on TUPE
cleaner (Current Employee) –  London1 August 2018
I transferred over on TUPE and I cant believe how much better things are. My manager is very helpful and the office staff are really helpful - much better than the last company
Pros
now a nice place to work for
Cons
Very dissapointed with this company.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Clarkenwell30 July 2018
I was dued my wages for on the 7th of July 2018 only to find out that Ecosense sent my wages to the wrong account even though i physically handed over my bank card to the supervisor. Now they are telling me that they cannot pay my wages twice. This was no fault of mine. I worked hard for my money and is very unfair that tgis has happened and no one is doing anything about it. Very incompetent people.
Pros
Work environment was decent
Cons
Wages not paid from 7th of july up until now.
Estable job
Deep cleaning (Current Employee) –  Southfields Station10 May 2016
A company with a good organization, all material provided and good management. Always in touch with employers with enough prevision for changes. Find experience.
Cons
Heavy time shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ecoSense Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.

ecoSense Cleaning Reviews by Job Title