Ecomotive Logistics

Ecomotive Logistics Employee Reviews

Ecomotive Logistics is a good company to work for and the management team are very good. The job can either be trade plating (self employed basis) or transported, which is salaried. The work involves movement of vehicles, either dealer-to-dealer transfers or dealer-customer. Working hours can be long, dependant on traffic and public transport conditions but the planners try their hardest to make each days jobs work out. Sometimes things can go wrong but that's quite rare.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
In 40 years of employment, I've never felt more valued. Every day I look forward going into an office full of nice, kind, helpful & thoughtful people. I'm on a large learning curve as the Customer Care Officer and my immediate manager makes my mistakes easy to overcome. He encourages innovation and allowed me to quickly become productive. The Directors genuinely care about their employees, and their trade plate drivers, who are a diverse, dedicated and hard working bunch of people. In their business environment, Ecomotive Logistics are unique in trying, and succeeding, to deliver a quality vehicle delivery experience at a reasonable cost. They recognise the areas that need to be quickly addressed in order to maintain that standard, hence my employment.
A friendly environment where hard work is appreciated and rewarded. The logistics business is very competitive, on both prices and quality, but Ecomotive is among the best in the business.
Poor pay bullying management,Loosing a lot of business Poor management rude unprofessional use and abuse Self employed needs to be amended no hoilday or sick pay.Economic taken advantage of employees with this loop hole.
Pros
Cons
Loads
Ecomotive have a working great culture, very friendly team with opportunity to grow with the business. The company offer vehicle collection and delivery services across the UK with over 70 drivers "trade plate driving" plus 15 or so transporters. The team I work with include Management, Administrators and Planners - a really great team to work with. I can highly recommend Ecomotive
Pros
Very Friendly Team
Cons
None that I know of yet
If you fancy spending most of your day on public transport or walking miles from out of town car dealers to bus or train stations to spend a lot of money on getting to your next job, to sometimes having that cancelled by office staff who do not give a toss about where you are or how much it will cost you then this is the job for you.
Cons
Appalled by the way this company treats staff literally had to argue to get paid I was owed poor planning rude stuff literally felt like a punishment and not a job all seemed fine at first as soon as agreed for the placement went downhill instantly
Pros
Driving various cars all over the country
Cons
Poor pay long hours rude staff
great company to worl for.never been in this trade before.joined 4 weeks ago,always some1 helpful on the phone sorting my problems out.i love it yer fairly paid and u get to visit some lovely locations.so far so good.
Pros
nice cars.nice places
Cons
could pay a little bit more
Essentially you’re driving around a selection of cars from high end to run of the mill. Deliver to customers or dealer transfers. 8-14 hour days with half of that on public transport that you get 50% back. Pay is £300-£400 plus half your expenses back per week so can be £5 per hour. Self employed so you have to do your own tax returns and require an accountant for those at the end of the financial year.
Pros
Nice cars
Cons
Long hours, poor pay
This is by far the best company I have worked with in all the years I have been trade polating. There is always someone there on the end of the phone should I need to speak to some body. The Pay is very Fair. This is a Very Professional Company.
Pros
Good Fair Company to work with
Cons
Variable Hours