Eclypse Recruitment

Eclypse Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
I have been working here nearly a month and I have got a really good feel for the job and my colleges.
My typical day is hardworking but enjoyable! It’s also different every day.

I've learnt a various amount of skills, my training was very thorough and I was given all the skills to ensure an amazing start on the job!

Management are so friendly, I have never worked in a place where I get along with the management!

Hardest part of the job is to not fall behind with any tasks, but as long as you’re super organised your fine (which the management help you to plan your days to start with).

The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant flow of work, I hate not doing anything and in this role it defiantly keeps you busy which I enjoy.
Pros
Lovely colleges & the best coffee machine!!
Cons
n/a
Easy going and fun, the office is a good place to work and I have enjoyed my time with Eclypse over the years. I like the way of working and enjoy the relationships which are forged. If you are determined to succeed, you will go places!
Pros
great team work ethics
Cons
not much
I have worked for Eclypse for almost 3 years now and thoroughly enjoy the role. Great office environment - always having a laugh as a team whilst getting work done and hitting targets.

Great incentives like regular nights out, vouchers, and even (an all expenses paid) trip to Dublin recently.
Pros
Great environment, benefits and bonuses, commission structure
Worked for this company a while back and know the directors write their own reviews on here so the reviews are not a good indicator of this company at all... horrific management, little to no training and one of the directors is extremely power hungry. Not a nice environment to work in, micromanaged by the staff. I’d compare to going sitting in a prison cell all day as opposed to a friendly work place. I advise you not to apply to work here, unless of course you like sitting in silence all day with no conversation from the 2 members of staff that are left with the company. The fact the turnover is so high speaks volumes about this company, people came to the company whilst I was there and within a week wanted to leave due to the condosending way the staff speak to you and lack of management. I can fairly say I was not the only person hating this workplace. So glad I could leave and find a job with so much more to offer. You really are just a number with this company.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
The staff and management. No managerial skills what so ever
Nice place to work. worked with several private hospital companies as well as some mental health hospitals. I enjoyed this job. it was a small office with 5 members of staff
I worked at Eclypse Recruitment for nearly 4 years. I was a little hesitant to move to a boutique agency after working for the big corporates I had worked at previous but it was the best move I could have made.

I came in as a Senior consultant to start a brand new desk. The directors of the company gave me the space, the freedom and more importantly the trust to do this. The reason I feel I was successful in my role here was largely down to the support and respect that they gave me.

The culture of the office is relaxed but also hard working. The management style is lead by example, the directors work very hard on their own desks which is inspiring and motivational.

Your hard work is rewarded with a good commission structure with a flexible work environment.

I only left due to relocation but if I was to move back they would be the first company I would contact.
Pros
Commission structure, management support, free parking
From the day I started I have been welcomed into the business. First class training and not just when starting it's on-going which is refreshing. The Management are approachable and fair. You are made to feel like a team not just an employee. The office has great equipment that makes doing your job easy. The atmosphere between the staff makes it a real pleasure coming to work, great people to work with and good fun too. All in all a great place to work, treated with respect and fairly, good rates of pay, holidays and benefits.
The best recruitment company I have worked for - great team, management, atmosphere
Excellent commission structure

Great monthly incentives

Free parking

Excellent working hours

Very professional
Pros
Working hours
Worked here for a long time now and I love the place... I love the company. Great environment to be in, nothing is too much trouble for the management and you get treated well.
The team are happy and friendly and we work hard but we have lots of fun too.
Pros
Hours, environment
Eclypse Recruitment really do eclipse the other recruitment companies when it comes to professionalism, industry knowledge and integrity.

Since working at Eclypse Recruitment I really have flourished as a recruiter, and understand the 360 recruitment process better than ever. This has been made possible through the thorough and excellent training given by the directors, who really teach you everything they know about recruitment and make you feel comfortable and confident when approaching the recruitment process.

The workplace culture is competitive, fast paced and friendly, there is never a dull moment in the Eclypse Recruitment office and its such a fun and vibrant place to work, we are like one big family!

The hardest part of the job is when you invest a lot of time and effort into placing a candidate and it ends up falling through last minute, this can be very deflating but its important to get back onto the recruitment horse and canter on !

The best part of the job is the satisfaction you get from successfully filling a vacancy not only do you have a happy candidate and client but its great to see the commission roll in.
Pros
great training, great comission structure, great atmosphere
Cons
cold office
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eclypse Recruitment?