easyJet Employee Reviews

Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Luton1 October 2018
Great team and suppliers, flexible working conditions. Cutting edge projects and digital initiatives. Strong leadership team. Excellent share options and share price.
Worst job i ever had
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Luton15 August 2018
This was the worst job i ever had. Management were not very supportive when things happened during my time there. Hours were long and unsociable. Crewing try to get you by the minute if you go out of hours so they dont have to pay you.
Pros
Money was good sometimes
Cons
long hours and no life. Your a puppet there
Amazing experience
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport5 August 2018
It is a really good company. They take care of their clients as well as their employees. Lots of benefits, lots of opportunities to continue growing inside the company, very dynamic ambiance, positive vibes.
Safety first, transparency, good communication.
Highly recommended.
Pros
Lots of days off and holidays
Cons
A simple cold could be very dangerous for your ears because of the changing air pressure
Amazing
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport3 August 2018
Best job I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing it was second to none the atmosphere and the looks on people’s faces going on their holidays was amazing prolicless Infact.
Pros
Discount in the airport
Cons
People missing their flights
Sure, can be a great place, if you have a managers that believe in you
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire29 June 2018
Generally I enjoy working here, my team is great, my direct manager is understanding and provides feedback and has great belief in my ability. It's fairly close to home and the benefits are good. However, if an internal role arose, many times internal candidates were rejected for the roles. In some cases, pre-judged on the ability on whether you can do the job based on whether you possess a certain skill (which is highly discouraging who want to learn/develop).

A lot of the cases, candidates are also judged based on whether they came from a 'top 4' trained company, which again is highly discouraging.

This could be a great place to work, if the mentality of the senior management could change and they could recognise that not everyone who is capable/competent comes from the 'top 4'.
Pros
Great work / life balance, pays wells with benefits
Cons
Disregarded for internal role if do not possess specific skill, teams can be very 'clique-y'
Secure job but management lacking
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire28 March 2018
Working part time, I had an excellent work life balance but the management team didn't look after us as much as would be desired.
The work load on individuals is too much therefore you don't get the one to one attention that would be desired.
Friendly company
Passenger Service Agent - Menzies Aviation Ltd. (Former Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex7 March 2018
Daily challenge, I learned to put attention to details ,Menzies Aviation great Company with equality culture.Interacting with people from different backgrounds was enjoyable, the hardest side the time to start working.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Timetable
Buen ambiente
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  UK6 March 2018
Casi inmejorable. Buen ambiente y colegas profesionales.
Reasonable
Material Planner (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport27 February 2018
Easyjet is most certainly a very good company to work offering excellent benefits and good opportunities for personal development however, this role in particular involved too much sitting down on a desk and lacked iniative, although the job does have the potential to evolve into something better perhaps!
Pros
Salary + Benefits
Cons
Long 12 Hour Shifts - Monotonous Work
Relaxed and friendly place to work
Pilot (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport12 February 2018
Relaxed and friendly place to work. Duties included meeting and co-operating with crew, ensuring the safe and efficient conduct of flight was achieved and maintained.
Full time cabin crew (Current Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport, West Sussex31 January 2018
This job can be very demanding both physically and mentally, however it is very rewarding and the perks are great, the income is relatively high at times and your holiday allowance is ample.
Pros
lots of time off
Cons
unsociable/long hours
Rewarding and Great place to work
Cabin Crew Manager (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport19 January 2018
No 2 days were the same... it was fun and exciting but sometimes it could be hard and draining. You knew the next day would be different.
I loved this job and only stopped as I had children.
Pros
Exciting
easy jet
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear14 January 2018
Good work/life balance as the days off and leave are great. Flexible working conditions the company manages legal rest time etc suffienciently. Overall a good company to work for.
If you want a life than dont apply
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London10 January 2018
Long hours, dont get paid for delay just angry passengers to deal with. The eariest wake up call at 2:30 am and you can work anything up to stupid o clock at night. Eating breakfast luch (only if time permits)next to the toilet on the plane not so glamorous. Nice people to work with but very difficult to socialise nearly impossible. Long working hours, sometimes short days or if you lucky to survive standbys have another day off which is unpaid. You have to take a lot in and pretend how happy you are at 4am when you go to work. If you sick often you get into trouble. Money is good but you tired and can’t have your social life as u used to be. Basically like working in the pub just up in the air and clean toilets on turn around etc. Only see places if you are on holiday as min rest 12 hr not enough time, you have to decide to sleep or go sightseeing on a night stop so not much time to enjoy places. Dont het appreciated as an individual.
Pros
Money
Cons
No life
Challenging yet supportive
Role - Crewing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton10 January 2018
The job I had was completely new to me, I had no previous experience in aviation, customer communication, or administration. While working with the company I was afforded many opportunities to learn new skills and improve my work within the company. The work given to me involved different challenges every day, however, the people I worked with and the management especially provided great support, while also letting me work things out for myself first, helping me to improve on a personal level.
Pros
Great management, lunch sometimes provided
easy jet
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  lGW29 December 2017
nice job To have, mixed shift patterns lots of early morning and 4-5 sector days, met a lovely circle of friends and no day is the same, nice salary ,
Good company to work for
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport21 November 2017
Enjoyed working for the company & being given opportunities to progress.
I was able to put my customer service skills to use as I was dealing with all types of passengers
supportive and great workplace
Ground Operations System Specialist (Current Employee) –  Luton Airport9 November 2017
i always felt like there was opportunities in this company and they look after their staff, they are flexible and want to help you achieve in your role. the people are supportive
Pros
benefits, job opportunity, people
Cons
high pressure
Unpredictable and Social
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex25 September 2017
Not a job for someone who enjoys routine as there isn't an ounce of routine to it. Great for someone who enjoys socializing, traveling the world and flying. Great benefits overall such as staff travel, shares, incredible holiday. Not great job security and you won't feel valued as an individual. Not for somebody that can't handle the stress or pressure of always having perfect performance as is crucial in role.
Pros
Staff Travel
Cons
Schedule
Go ahead company
Business Continuity Manager (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport31 August 2017
A company I could work for again.

Strong management leadership and direction.

With customer care and safety at their heart, which can be at odds with each other.

They deliver what they say when they say.
Pros
Strong and stable
Cons
Old Boy network of long term employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at easyJet. Our community is ready to answer.