easyJet

easyJet Employee Reviews

United Kingdom171 reviews
Fun and highly rewarding.
Meeting new people and experiencing new challenges every day make the job interesting and highly rewarding. Clear goals are set in the sense of delivering passengers safely to their destination.
Excellent company
High-quality training, friendly and helpful environment, professional atmosphere, high standards requirements. A very warm welcome to the company, flexible working pattern.
fun and professional
dynamic company where hard work pays off in rapid promotion - long days and shift work however great fun

innovative company who value their employees
Fantastic job
The job is great as I love working in the public service sector. It has a great work balance with good amounts of rests after shifts and also being able to choose early shifts of late shifts. The Easyjet crew are also fantastic.
Pros
Social job and fast paced
Cons
Sometimes shift work is hard
No progression and unsociable
I worked as cabin crew at Gatwick, because of over staffing you’ve got no chance of any promotion within at least 3 years which makes your job become very routine and stressful once you have everything down to a T. You also work with completely brand new faces every day, so if you’re thinking of leaving your home town like I did, you’ve got very little chance of making any meaningful relationships with colleagues. It can become very lonely and there’s no way around this.
Was nice place to work
Good place to work it’s nice relaxed and you earn good money for what you do it can be stress full at times but it’s worth it it’s step in the door for aviation
Fast paced, fun, challenging, an excellent job for anyone that wants diversity and a challenge in the work place. Long days and unsociable hours so won’t suit everyone.
By far one of the best companies I have worked for
By far one of the best companies I have worked for and one of the best jobs I have had.

Yes at times it can be challenging and you can work long days. However you get good benefits including good holiday allowance, cheap flights, decent amount of days off in a week ect.
Pros
good pay, cheep flights, crew meals on board
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at easyJet?
Best job in the world
Working at easyJet is the best experience I've ever had. You'll be thrown into challenging situations, but given so much autonomy to be creative, think differently and invest in new ideas and technology. You will never find a company more supportive of innovative thinking, creativity and collaboration.
You're surrounded by people who are the best in their field and it's a privilege to learn. Not to mention you get to be around planes and travel the world. What an honour this job was.
Pros
Travel everywhere
Cons
Compensation is not competitive
na
i enjoy motivating others and encouraging others to do better, behaviour breeds behaviour and i love interacting with different cultures and travelling is a passion of mine
Great company to work for
Really love my job here, having to find a second part time job to help out with life expenses due to the current climate with the COVID virus,
It was a long process from applying to starting my job here but I can understand why
Excellent Place of Worlk
Very fast passed,fun and exciting place to be. Delivering bad news is the negative part to my role. I love it here and no day is the same.
The people make it a fantastic place to work. I have been here 18 years and its literally flown by.
Pros
The People and the staff travel
Cons
Hours
People at all levels friendly and supportive. A lot achieved in a short period of time. Great work ethic. Really enjoyable contract. Would thoroughly recommend to others.
Good company to work for
easyJet are a good employer with room for growth, it can be a fast paced stressful environment at times and at others it can be fun and chilled. No two days are the same
Cabin manager part time
I’m a part time cabin manager. Worked for the company for 10 years. Busy, fast paced job, you can get a lot of short notice roster changes/delays/standbys can be an issue. Fun place to work with the right crew
Good company
Good company and nice people to work with.
Excellent employee perks

Wellbeing of staff is very well looked after

easy-going and friendly environment.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Airport congestion
Productive workplace
Not always doing the same job. Meeting different people and getting to know more cultures indepth. Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team. A different team every duty. Dealing with different types of clients Have first aid and firefighting training, which I can implement in a job role.
Pros
Staff Travel
Cons
Long hours, late nights, delays.
Easyjet at Gatwick
The senior staff at mostly Romanian and Polish and they all protect themselves and don’t care or crash you , there are lots of discrimination am available to give an open interview and tell all about these .All the seniors are all pairs or couple inside among them and lot of favouritism.
Great company to work for
I really enjoy my time working for Easyjet, its interesting work, great people and every day is different which I loved. Sometimes you feel tired but it's part of the job. I had to leave because of family resknf but don't mind to go back in the future.
Manchester base management terrible!
Treat you like cattle and very miserable especially the manager . Makes you feel very unwelcome and struts around with her nose in the air. A lot of crew very unhappy and has been reported as upsets a lot of us girls with children. Makes us feel inadequate cos she doesn’t have her own life.
Pros
Crew
Cons
Sabrina
Great Company to start off with your career
Easyjet gives opportunity to a plethora of different people and has a lot of diversity within the company. It is a company that gives the opportunity to young aspiring professionals to start their career.