E3 Recruitment Employee Review

View all E3 Recruitment reviews

Professional Recruitment Business and Great Training
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Huddersfield, West Yorkshire5 October 2018
I have worked in recruitment now for a few years and made the decision to join E3 Recruitment as they stood out from the crowd. There knowledge and proven experience in the Industries they work in is second to none. On joining the business I was made to feel welcome from day one and the training and development has been great I have now been in the business 3+ years and fast tracked to a Senior Consultant with team responsibility.

Having worked for previous Recruitment companies I cant stress enough that this is my last and final move as the business I am in not only looks after its staff but cares about personal development and ambitions.

I am so proud to be a part of E3 Recruitment and the strategic growth they are on.

If you are looking for a culture and business that cares about its people and do support you this is where you need to be!!!!
Pros
Training and Development, Bonus, Team Events and Training, Family Orientated Business that Cares, Flexible Working and Career Progerssion
Cons
N/a

Other E3 Recruitment Employee Reviews

Excellent Company with Excellent Staff
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield25 February 2019
Everyone at E3 shares the same core values and treats clients, candidates and colleagues with the same high level of respect. The customer service levels are extremely high and are maintained throughout the business, from director level right through to the front of house staff.
Pros
Bespoke Office
If you are looking for a new role in recruitment, look no further!
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Huddersfield, West Yorkshire5 October 2018
- No two days are the same, plenty of variety on offer
- Learn something new every day
- Hands on managers, no one sat in their ivory tower!!
- Relaxed culture, yet everyone knows what they need to do to succeed, real entrepreneurial environment.