E3 Recruitment

E3 Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Everyone at E3 shares the same core values and treats clients, candidates and colleagues with the same high level of respect. The customer service levels are extremely high and are maintained throughout the business, from director level right through to the front of house staff.
Pros
Bespoke Office
I have worked in recruitment now for a few years and made the decision to join E3 Recruitment as they stood out from the crowd. There knowledge and proven experience in the Industries they work in is second to none. On joining the business I was made to feel welcome from day one and the training and development has been great I have now been in the business 3+ years and fast tracked to a Senior Consultant with team responsibility.

Having worked for previous Recruitment companies I cant stress enough that this is my last and final move as the business I am in not only looks after its staff but cares about personal development and ambitions.

I am so proud to be a part of E3 Recruitment and the strategic growth they are on.

If you are looking for a culture and business that cares about its people and do support you this is where you need to be!!!!
Pros
Training and Development, Bonus, Team Events and Training, Family Orientated Business that Cares, Flexible Working and Career Progerssion
Cons
N/a
- No two days are the same, plenty of variety on offer
- Learn something new every day

- Hands on managers, no one sat in their ivory tower!!

- Relaxed culture, yet everyone knows what they need to do to succeed, real entrepreneurial environment.
A company whose Directors are hands on, approachable and really easy to get along with.
They drive all consultants to deliver on service for both clients and candidates and lead from the front on this themselves.

Everyone gets on well and encourages each other.
The team here at E3 are all striving for the same goal, to make our company the number one agency in the Aerospace, Automotive & Fleet, Building & Construction Products, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Energy & Utilities, General Manufacturing, Food & FMCG and Oil & Gas sectors across the UK.

Since joining E3 in March this year, I have learnt a great deal about the engineering industry and this has come from hands on training/guidance from the experienced management team. The most enjoyable part of the job is finding candidates their dream jobs and seeing them succeed within their specialist field.
Having worked in the recruitment industry for a number of years, mainly within the engineering & technical recruitment sector, it has made a refreshing change to work for a company who are a leading player within this market place and have an unrivaled reputation within the industry.

There is a great relaxed working atmosphere in the office where autonomy is encouraged and the management team entrust you to manage your own workload.
Pros
Autonomy and Flexibility