Dunelm Employee Review

productive and fun
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester29 January 2018
Great place to work, friendly staff and usually friendly customers. Plenty of room for promotion. Management changes quite frequently each implementing new things however I still found it a nice place to work.

Other Dunelm Employee Reviews

okay
host/ till assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham, West Sussex13 August 2018
okay
good but could be better

management ok
staff could do better at making friends
online sales good
warehouse good
handing out catalogs
helping customers
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Mixed emotions
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire12 August 2018
My first few months at dunelm were enjoyable then I soon learnt that management do not like the young workers there. I had friends who previously worked here and heard horrible thigs that managers had done, then I experienced this my self. Workers are un-appreciated, treated unfairly and by one particular manager was often slagged off to other colleagues. It is good pay and when particular managers are not there is a pleasant place to be. Rotas were always put up 1 day in advance leaving no one anytime to plan anything in there personal time and often changed last minute or put in to cover other peoples shifts with no asking or word of warning.
Pros
good staff discount, hourly pay
Cons
not enough hours, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunelm. Our community is ready to answer.