Dunelm Employee Review

productive and fun
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester29 January 2018
Great place to work, friendly staff and usually friendly customers. Plenty of room for promotion. Management changes quite frequently each implementing new things however I still found it a nice place to work.

Other Dunelm Employee Reviews

exceptionally poor conditions
home consultant (Former Employee) –  Bolton15 November 2018
The worst place I have worked in. No support, bullying culture, unrealistic managers that didn't have any experience of the home consultant job. Fitters that got paid a full salary who let customers down and the consultant got any losses docked from their pay, sometimes working at a loss. Unrealistic hours , overpaid bosses . Nothing about this company is professional or supportive of staff. Greed is the motive for bosses. I now actively promote avoidance of this store as a customer . If you want to see a fine example of a poor business organization, look at Dunelm!
Pros
Cons
all aspects of the job are cons
Soul Destroying
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire14 November 2018
A textbook example of a horrible place to work. Poor and neglectful management, as well as an under trained work force has resulted in most of my colleagues telling me they hate it there too. It's not worth the bother. Worst job I have ever had.
Pros
Discounts (for things I don't need/want.)
Cons
Requests and quieries ignored constantly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunelm. Our community is ready to answer.