I wore a pair of doctor martens and a g string
I wore a mankini with it hanging out the side :)
Smart but casual
Something neat and comfortable. You could be there for a few hours. I wore black jeans and a plain navy jumper.
You should wear something smart.
Smart casual wear..
Smart - trousers/skirt and smart top.
Smart Casual clothing
Normal business attire
I was shock that people turned up for interview wearing anything, even leggings! Those are the people they attract. Just don't bother to dress up as you won't fit in with those lot!
- What is the interview process like at Dunelm?24 people answered
- How are the working hours at Dunelm?19 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dunelm?11 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dunelm?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Dunelm Ltd? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- Does Dunelm Mill require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Dunelm…8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Dunelm?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Dunelm about how to improve it?6 people answered
- How much is it an hour6 people answered
- How do one get paid weekly or monthly6 people answered