Back to basics needed - the business was quick to disregard its customer base and chase other customers. Concentrate on core products and services and offer better training to staff.
Young people are cheap to employ but to get better sales you need experience and mature people
Seeing as this was Family built and Family run business for so many years, the family morals have gone completely. If you have or want a family and want to enjoy them don't work for Dunelm!!! Management needs a MASSIVE shake up as well. Disgusting attitudes from some of them!!
You should invest in security in this store. Update the computer systems, cameras, and staff. Find yourself a new manager that doesn't hide from the public and her workers. Why does she allow her close friends positions of power?
Actually go to your stores, read the reviews on your company, and give your management a boot.
Consider that quite a few of the staff who does organise (face) the shop are students, so if possible minimum working hours could be decreased, or even yet just negotiable (although that would require the higher team members to be approachable)
- What is the interview process like at Dunelm?23 people answered
- How are the working hours at Dunelm?19 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dunelm?11 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dunelm?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Dunelm?10 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Dunelm Ltd? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- Does Dunelm Mill require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Dunelm…8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Dunelm?7 people answered
- How much is it an hour6 people answered
- How do one get paid weekly or monthly6 people answered