Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust

Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Good pay good support
The rate of pay was fantastic. Support is great from management and they don’t throw you in at the deep end they look after you and make sure you are confident in yourself to begin alone.
I can’t fault them on that, the only thing I must mention is I don’t agree with the zero hour contracts which they advertise as ‘Bank’ I am aware this is across the board with the NHS but it doesn’t give you any security should you need to take time off for sick etc
An innovative equal opportunity trust
The trust values input from all levels of staff and service users/carers, which I believe is key to its success.

It also pushes the boundaries, using new treatments, to help its service users to improve their mental health.
Loved it
Loved working here. Absolutely wonderful staff. Really didn’t want to leave but because it’s such a small trust there was little job progression. If I had the opportunity to work at Bushey Fields again I’d be back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Job progression
Generally a good place to work
Very flexible shifts patterns which can fit well into family life. Rate of pay is above minimum wage. The work place culture is good but could be improved by having a more permanent staff team in some areas.
Should also offer opportunities for career progression.
Pros
Flexible working, parking
Excellent
Duties including going to patients houses, sitting in on interviews and meetings, observing doctors analysis of patients and filing paperwork.
I learnt how to deal with people with mental health issues which was also the hardest part of the job as it was a hard to distance yourself from their issues and provide professional assistance.

The most enjoyable part was watching the doctors provide help to ensure a better quality of life.
I really enjoyed doing the job of ward clerk
I really enjoyed doing the job of ward clerk.
I would like to do it full time

I found the staff friendly and supported, and would like to thank them very much, hopefully will see them again.
Patient focused
Great company to work for, lots of very friendly staff willing to help.

Modern offices.

Free parking

Flexible working hours for non clinical staff
Pros
New challenges everyday
Cons
Hard to progess
challenging and fun
Working with vulnerable people can be challenging at the same time supportive by management. There are some times you can have good and bad days by its easily to pick up because of the environment, good work colleagues and management.
Pros
great work mates, good management
Cons
working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8