Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews
Enjoyed working with lovely work colleagues in what were sometimes very difficult circumstances that created regular daily challenges. The hardest part of the job was never having enough time due to constant work role demand to solve everyones problems despite trying.
As a clinical support worker I loved my job. But I found the hours long as only had 12 hour days, to get a decent wage you needed to work weekends nights and holidays,constantly under staffed and pushed to the limit often not having required breaks. Having to take some time off for health reasons I received minimal support and no compassion. Felt forced to resign.
Undervalued, underpaid, over worked! Worked within the trust for 10 years and has slowly declined. No longer a health trust but now a business that clearly does not care!
Worked with a good team and enjoyed assisting the patients. Learnt a lot from working with the various colleagues I worked with and had an overall good three years despite the challenges.
Pros
Working hours, work/life balance
Cons
high pressured job
All members of the multi disciplinary are courteous, caring and hard working.
A good working experience, although changed dramatically over the past twelve months.
Pros
Good team members
Cons
Waiting time dalays