Dtt Deliveries Ltd

Dtt Deliveries Ltd Employee Reviews

Featured review
Dtt Deliveries Ltd selected this as a representative review
My time with Dtt has been nothing but good, colleagues are helpful and friendly, management is best i have worked with in a long time, and money is good for what is in essence a simple job, bonus on top its really good money. Option to hire new van from company eliminates hassle to lease elsewhere. Because your self employed not tied down to standard 28 holiday days, can pick and choose whenever which is ideal for working around school days and partners work. Hardest part of the job is working in rain.....which is nothing really. Overall i haven't had any issues or complaints, good place to work and have a laugh
Pros
Brand new van, Fun place to work, Easy labour
Cons
I chose to work for this company because they were honest from the beginning. I worked with a very united team and a very good team leader.First of all, our team leader was our friend and then our boss. Wonderful people I would work with anytime, anywhere. All the best to the Norwich team, I have many beautiful memories with you.
DTT are a good team to work with, as with any organisation, it has areas it can improve on but overall a good place to work as long as you get the job done.
I work for DTT since June and I honestly do not regret my choice. It's a job that requires focus and concentration since you drive all day in traffic. Some days are tough and some days are very easy but the managers are always ready to help everyone and accommodate requests.
Dtt has a relaxed atmosphere, the management are approachable and listen to any problems you may have the work is varied and is fairly stress free I would definitely recommend Dtt as a place to work
Pros
Good management, good work atmosphere
Cons
I have been working for DTT now for over 2 years, and still loving it everyday is different but exciting, always extra money to earn, support on the end of the phone when needed from the onsite team whenever needed to help you succeed.
Pros
Own boss
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Excellent people to work with understanding and very helpful always a pleasure to come into work am happy to have a job with this company ant the other. People around me no pressure at all
Pros
Drinks available to all workforce free
Cons
No pressure and happy staff members
The best company to work for allways out to help employees.Great wages plenty of overtime only if wanted.Left alone to do the job stress free environment.Joyful and very helpful management allways there for you when needed.I wouldnt work anywhere else definitely a great career here.Would highly recommend this company.
Pros
Great wages
Cons
Can be long driving
I've worked for DTT as a delivery driver for about 8 months now and it is a great place to work. I feel like I have great job security even with everything that is happening around us and it is a flexible place to work which is an added bonus for me with having kids.
Pros
Flexibility
Fully enjoying my role with DTT I look forward to growing and progressing within the business. Great team with a great drive to be the best at what they do!
Pros
Great work life balance.
Dont pay you what they promised and if you ask they avoid. Management is awful, you are making less money than earning. No support at all and constant headache. Look elsewhere, trust me.
Cons
When your first offered the job you go through the drug and alcohol test and then go back for 2 days for training which was all fair enough but doesn’t prepare you for the actual job. You get sent out for two days with another driver on a route half the size of a normal route which makes you think it’s easy. The work life itself is poor, you are told if your working 8pm the night before, you don’t know where your going to be delivering until 2 minutes before collecting parcels and in some cases can be 2 hours from home. The money side sounds good in the beginning, one week I had earned in 6 days £1,300 BUT after deductions I took home £500 and still had to pay tax out of it, which may sound good but I was leaving my house at 8 AM and getting home between 7-9 PM. The management is ridiculous and demeaning and like to broadcast over WhatsApp to all drivers how poorly your doing, no support whatsoever. If you are doing badly, then a driver will be sent to “help” which causes you to lose money as it costs you £1 a parcel taken. Plus the driver taking parcels gets to pick the easy part of the route still leaving the awkward or out of the way parcels. Avoid working for this company, unless you have your own van and are single as it affects your home life.
Pros
Good money if workaholic
Cons
Long hours, poor management, no breaks
When I use to work here, the job was face paced, especially at peak time. I got on with the manager and other drivers which worked in the same depot. Defo not a job if you don't like driving.I came on here because I heard that there was funny reviews, so came to check them out. From most of them, I recognise who they are and they are literally all the drivers which left the company and didn't want to pay for any damages which they did to the van. Everything is documented and photographed so if you did damage a hired van, they are going to be aware! You work with 'Fleet' for van damages and they give you a break down of the damages and you have the option to fix this yourself. Even if you damage a van and still stay with the company, you can pay it off weekly at a low amount.I would advise to use your own van as you make more money doing this. I realised that no one leaves a review on indeed unless its a bad one, so thought that I would leave one so everyone who is looking for a job will give it a chance. It can be hard to get hold of people, pay doesnt have a phone number as they need everything documented through email and Fleet tend to get back at you when they can. Managers always pick up their phones.
Pros
Guaranteed Work
Cons
Traffic
If you have worked for this company then you will know how bad they are towards their self employed drivers. They are scammers and will try to squeeze every last penny from your earnings. They give you work when they please and expect you to standby on call 24 hours if they have work. They charge extortionate fees if you scratch a vehicle that is leased to you and keep hold of your money ILLEGALLY if you decide to leave their company. They charge you petrol money if you exceed their recommended amount in fuel for delivering their parcels and expect you to drive 80+ miles back to their depot to bring back any returns. EVERYDAY. If you are looking for work stay away from these scamming crooks. You will be just paying them their fees for van etc and be on less than National Minimum Wage, less than £4 per hour, that's if you're lucky. And if you leave their company they will not pay you your final earnings and take them as some sort of collateral. No wonder even their customers are not happy with their service. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys doing your legwork. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMING CROOKS OR THEY WILL MAKE YOU WORK LIKE A DONKEY AND FLEECE YOU DRY.
Cons
This company is a joke to work for. The management have no idea what they are doing, you are promised a decent wage but deductions are high and to make good money you have to be willing to sacrifice any home life unless you own your own van. It is impossible to plan around work as you get your rota the night before. Don't bother, it just isn't worth it.
Cons
They are useing the people, then when they will not need you any more, they will kick you out ( you are self employ they can do that) Olus the new people get the worst routes.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
During interview, which was sa group interview in a canteen with plenty of other employees having their lunch, struggled to hear. Was told we could earn good money, we'd have to go self employed and be forced to rent one of their Van's. Had one days initial training which was not really relevant to the day to day operation. The van I had was already chipped and scratched a made an awful knocking noise when driven. I've just left and handed the van back, the van was checked over and I was told it was fine...had an email yesterday from them invoicing me nearly £500 for alleged damage to rear offside panel...which was already there. AVOID THESE CLOWNS.
Enjoyed my working days with them. Can recommend that they are a good company though a slight issue with the pay discrepancy but it was sorted out in the end.
Overall this company is a joke, they say work when you want that is simply not the case. Management have no skills and are not helpful. Unless you brown nose them you wont get anywhere within the company. I would strongly advise to go to another sub contractor within amazon.
Worst company I've ever worked for. Always have your pants down with wages, never answer your emails or calls to solve any issues you have. They get you in debt with them. Basically avoid this company. I've now left and they think it's ok to not pay the 5 weeks in hand you work.✊💦
Cons
The Managing Director and Senior Management at Dtt Deliveries Ltd were all very hands on and made me feel welcome within the department. The company is very successful and has a clear vision of where they want to be in the market place. All the staff were friendly and I left on good terms. I would highly recommend working for this company if given the opportunity.
  1. Employee reviews